Maps & Mapping For Role-Playing Games - Page 4 of 5

Just checking in to see if there has been - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 9th Sep, 2017 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Resources available for helping DMs / Game Master
28th May, 2016 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Maps & Mapping For Role-Playing Games - Page 4

Wow! I just tried Pyromancers and it makes some pretty neat maps but the only downside was not being able to save it so you could work on it later. Loading the images takes a bit of time too but everything else is really great.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2016 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Games Role-Playing Mapping and Maps

I'm running into an issue uploading Map 4 in my game. It's only showing an old copy, despite me trying to upload an updated version a few times. Is there a 1/day limit?

1st Jun, 2016 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Maps & Mapping For Role-Playing Games Reviews RPG & Card Board

There is no limit, what might be happening is your browser is caching the old image. Clear your browser's cache and / or reload and you should see it. Below is the image I see, is that correct?

Rather off topic, but...
You may want to look at this as a means to create maps quickly. I am still interested in having an in-house map creating system but have not found one to my liking yet.

Maps & Mapping For Role-Playing Games
Maps & Mapping For Role-Playing Games (Hover)

2nd Jun, 2016 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Games Role-Playing Mapping and Maps

That's the correct one. I tried refreshing multiple times yesterday, to no avail. It works now.

I did have a look at the Pyromancers tool and it's quite good, but it seems quite a bulky piece of software to run only online.

8th Jun, 2016 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

Games Role-Playing Mapping and Maps

This may see old fashion but an easier way might be to take a graph book and a dark pen and draw it out just as you want it to look. Then get a really good camera or scanner and upload it. Fancy stuff is nice but if its just a dungeon I think the most players want to know is where they're going more than how it looks to the eyes.

27th Nov, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Maps & Mapping For Role-Playing Games

Just an idea… what about a map for players so they can show how their characters are positioned on a map?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Maps & Mapping Role-Playing Games - Page 4

I don't know your preferences here but its always good to use original maps. Don't fall to the temptation of maps already created because there will be players who have seen them before.

9th Sep, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Maps & Mapping Role-Playing Games Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Just checking in to see if there has been any progress towards a mapping system for this community as yet?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Maps & Mapping For Role-Playing Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,