Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 2 of 149

"Well Karmina I am Shuth. I think 65,000 - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 27th Nov, 2015 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
26th Nov, 2015 - 9:20am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 2

This is The Cynic, over...

Maiokus scratches his stubbled chin thoughtfully.

In Character: : well we need to upgrade the ship. But first we need to get some cash. Let's check the terminal and see what we can find.

Maiokus downs his drink and heads for the terminal. Keeping an eye out on the Bar's patrons.

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 26th Nov, 2015 - 9:22am

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2015 - 10:05am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Fuel bladders? Sacrifice a bit of hold space, even when they're flat, and means risking a jump in The Black, but it gives us options. If we keep up with maintenance and carry some spares a jump through The Black is like any other. Won't be as fast as a Far or S-type, but if we don't carry mail or milk time isn't an issue."

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2015 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Enerii shudders. "I HATE jumping into the Black. Something goes to Miami, it's a long ways to air." He sips on his beer. "I'd rather hang on the Main for a bit, upgrade the damned boat to something with longer legs. Yeah, fuel bladders and drop tanks can get us off the Main, but there's just no substitute for a decent J2 engine."

26th Nov, 2015 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 2 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

A small hairy figure shows through the standing people. The distinct alien figure of the Vargr seems a bit puffed.

"Hello and sorry for the late arrival. I had to transport my locker in the Ship and there was not easy to find a Cargo Robot."

Krakrefr's speech is a bit heavy and broken, as his mother language is structured different and he does not usually speeks to others. He wears green cargo pants, with a washed red shirt and a khaki vest. His bodyglove armour can be seen underneath, as the shirt's rolled sleeves do not leave room to hide it.
He sits on the table and orders a drink that looks like tequila.

"I met Doc at the door in and he informed me about the situation", he makes a small pause, "Can I suggest a smuggler run? One of my contacts may hook us. He usually has needs for something shady."

He drinks from the yellow-like liquid in his glass. He makes a grin as the taste is not one that he is used to but he has had worse.

26th Nov, 2015 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Maiokus
You place your drink on the table and make your way to a line of terminals that dominate one of the walls in the bar. The terminals are positioned under a loft where the shadier deals tend to take place given that the booths located there are more isolated and designed in such a way that it is difficult to get a clear view of the occupants. The patrons of the bar largely ignore you as you approach the terminal; a few glance up as you pass but they show no interest or sign of recognition and return to their business.

The terminal can be used to gain access to a variety of information including available freight and trade goods but also requests from various patrons needing services. You know that many of the requests from patrons on the terminal are generally not straight forward and require some sorting through to determine which requests are genuine and which ones are "Coded" to appear as a simple request but for those who can decode the request they will be sent an encrypted transmission containing information on the true request/job.

Tell me what information you want to access; if you are looking for clandestine type of work then also roll Computer (Intelligence) with a -1 Dice Modifier.

Shuth
You manage to find a robotics shop located in the Starport Mall that sells a variety of robots and cybernetics. You barely walk through the door before you are approached by a young woman wearing what looks to be a lab coat with "Naasirka Corporation" emblazoned on the upper left. "Welcome to Navils Robotics how can I assist you?" she says warmly with a broad smile.

The shop is filled with a variety of different robots from what appears to be smaller maintenance robots to bulky cargo handlers some vaguely humanoid while others resemble insects of various kinds. You also note that there are a pair of guards with pistols strapped to their belts near the back of the shop keeping a close eye on transactions and the several other patrons in the place. There are several others dressed in lab coats assisting other customers and the place looks to be fairly busy,

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2015 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shuth will tell her that he is looking for a reliable but cheap medic robot that can assist him in medical procedures if needed. "Do you have anything that fits this?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2015 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 2

The Referee relays...

The woman strokes her chin thoughtfully for a moment as her eyes look up and right and then left as if she is trying to search her brain for the answer. "Reliable I can probably do, but Navils Robotics would not be caught dead trying to sell you some cheap knockoff. When it comes to robotics you get what you pay for and we sell only top notch models. I just sold an Autodoc a couple of days ago and we may have one left; lets take a look...I'm Karmina by the way"

Karmina leads Shuth toward the back of the store and down an elevator to a lower level that opens up to reveal rows of robots lined up in a manner similar to what one might expect of a car dealership. "A lot of our customers are free traders and tramp merchants" she explains as she leads you down a series of rows "Most of what you see here are cargo robots, personal drones and repair robots. Medical droids and robots seem to be in pretty high demand as of late though..ah here we are"

Karmina stops in front of a humanoid shaped robot that stands approximately three feet tall and has several appendages sprouting from its torso. "This particular model comes equipped with an integral medical system, intelligent interface and surgical tools included. As you can see this one of our immobile units which can be installed in your office at no extra charge. This one costs 65,000cr. We do not have any mobile units here at the store but we can order one and have it here within about three to five weeks and that one runs around 80,000cr."

Out of Character: The model that Karmina is showing Shuth has the following stats: Strength 6 (+0), Dexterity 15(+3), Hull 1, Structure 1, Intelligence 9 (+1), Education 12(+2) Traits include: Integral System (TL12 medkit) Specialized Computer/1 (Running intellect/1 and Medic/2) Weapons: Surgical Tools (Melee small blade) 1d6 damage

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2015 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

"Well Karmina I am Shuth. I think 65,000 Cr is a bit pricey I counter offer you $40,000 Cr. I believe that is a fair prince for a Medical robot. Having it installed free of charge is always good."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (149) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,