Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference - Page 2 of 3

What I am looking forward to is the convenience. - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 1:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 
Closed
  Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference SRD means System Reference Document. All Game Masters can use out in house SRD to store links or home brew content for their own Role-playing Games.
10th Feb, 2016 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference - Page 2

Another awesome invention by this site. Whichever it ends up being I look forward to it because I hate having to go through tons of text just to get a few lines of character info.

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Reference SRD Auto Creator RPG Text

The wiki idea is a good one but deciding who edits and what they edit could cause problems for you or even the editors. Suppose you add an entry and someone else comes along and remove or edits it? That could be very irritating and a waste of time.

26th Mar, 2016 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference Reviews RPG & Card Board

In reference to this, the Wide Screen Columns is a good place to display the content. I will just have to look for an alternative method for Mobiles which will probably involve clicking a button or displaying it within the Character Sheet.

21st Nov, 2016 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Reference SRD Auto Creator RPG Text

Where to start…

I need to get this out of the way so I can get back to ROK II, however I am trying to figure out the best way to do it with the least amount of coding.

I could use simple Threads marked specifically as SRDs and then have the Game Masters edit the first Post as necessary as they do for their Rules Thread.

Alternatively, I can make a more elaborate system that has a separate control panel where they have to enter the info into different fields. Having it presented this way gives more control on who can see it as well as ensuring that it is properly formatted, however it will require a lot of coding to allow for adding, editing, deleting, etc.

One thing I am sure of… I do not want to mix up SRDs. For instance, just because two Dungeon Masters are running the same version of Dungeons & Dragons it does not mean they both want to apply the same SRD info to their game. Indeed, they may want to have their own content as well, so each Dungeon Master needs to have their own SRD.

22nd Nov, 2016 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Reference SRD Auto Creator RPG Text

This will be a great addition. I do not want to suggest that you do a lot of work but a more elaborate system sounds best.

We recently had that problem. Our Dungeon Master was trying to give me a reference and I saw it got edited out but at the same time I knew this was coming. It will save time having to search for resources that the Dungeon Master has already approved because not everything you find has the same info, the edition might be wrong, etc.

22nd Nov, 2016 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference

I am at this very moment working on a wholesome SRD system for the Text Role-playing Game Creator that will enable the GM to use it to add links to resources or make it his or her own resource for Players. This will also enable those with home brew content to keep it in a safe place for their Players and be edited as they like.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2016 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference - Page 2

Looking forward to this addition. I think that it will be very useful for me as a Game Master, especially for home brew settings to allow players, especially new players, to have some reference to turn to.

27th Nov, 2016 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

What I am looking forward to is the convenience. I'm in many games although I need to start downsizing it is hard keep track of all the rules, equipment prices, etc. If it can be in one place when I show up for a game then that will be a real help.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,