Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 109 of 258

Well indirectly it will help him because he - Page 109 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
17th Mar, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 109

Thaosx why the big interest in leadership adjustment? What are you trying to do in the game?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Krusten,

In JB's last post on clans he said he we should make sure our leadership is up. My leadership adjustment is extremely negative and I'm wondering if there is any way for me to recover.

17th Mar, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Then start working on it but wait a sec, how negative a leadership are we talking about?

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 109 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

My current leadership adjustment is -32.4

I would like to improve it, but I don't know how.The only thing I can remember doing that increased that adjustment is completing assignments. But I have already completed almost all of the assignments.

I lost massive leadership when I got cursed by a monster. I couldn't kill him and he kept reappering whenever I tried to fight another creature (Taking the place of the other creature). I ended up having to run away from 5 fights in a row before I was able to train enough to defeat him. It was not a fun process.

Reconcile Edited: thaosx on 17th Mar, 2017 - 7:54pm

17th Mar, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You wanted to delete your character for -32 leadership? Wow, anyways I already answered what you do.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

No, don't want to delete him. Just wasn't sure what else to do. I will take your advice and get a premium membership.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Mar, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 109

Premium is good it will get you access to some thing but it doesn't raise your leadership on its own you still have to do the stuff I was saying. Did you pass through the dark region yet?

17th Mar, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 109

Well indirectly it will help him because he will get buckets of FP and with that he can buy the things that boosts his leadership.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,