Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 120 of 258

QUOTE (Thomaslee)In the case the one you are - Page 120 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th May, 2017 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
9th May, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 120

I can add Manitou Elixirs use in a future update. I am still to add all the rest of spells to combat.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks as I have found that using the Manitou elixirs to be handy unless you are out exploring.

17th May, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Combat Bug

Sometimes during combat you might get a message saying that the database is being updated, that's our script's nice way of saying something isn't working right. I've fixed that so you should not get this error anymore while in combat.

19th May, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 120 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

JB how is the progress with the rest of spells or maybe I should ask what new are you working on for ROK II?

21st May, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am still to work on spells for combat, that is what I have outstanding at the moment. There is nothing else new nor planned at the moment.

24th May, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I've added an option for me to reject Advisor entries, clear the stats and notify Players that they need to do it over. Someone complained once that they did not like the delay in waiting for Character entries to be approved, well this is one of the main reasons it is setup like this - Players will often spam or put whatever simply to get passed it, but that is not what ROK II is about. If you do not like writing about your Character then you are in the wrong game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th May, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 120

Sorry, about such. In the case the one you are suggesting is the one I am thinking of I can offer they like to write about their characters but may have the bad habit of trying to take a short cut here and there.

I have been trying to offer advice and explanation on how things work for RoK II, as well as ideas on the path they could be taking but they haven't quite gotten the hang of things. I have even explained areas they could focus on in consideration of their character dying, but it didn't work out. More, they have not quite taken my encouragement to branch out from this game.

Still, I hope everything will click and the creativity is able to be expressed. The giving up on the old character and making a new with the hiccup of an Adviser was simply a small delay in them moving forward, or such is the light I want to consider things.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th May, 2017 - 3:33pm

24th May, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 120

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
In the case the one you are suggesting is the one I am thinking of…

This is not in reference to your friend. We get a lot of feedback offline that is not published here, remember most Players use the Submit button to communicate about the game.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,