Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 94 of 150

Mradoric looks at the map and listens to the - Page 94 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2017 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 150 pgs.  90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 94

Leo thinks for a moment, "I think Celodhil and other servants of Queen Inasyah would be willing to help. While they are likely to be nearly as reluctant as we are to let Zinna back where she might be captured once more, anything that harms the Iliosanni's ability to continue their harvesting is in their interest. The question is more of how much they can do. Most of the Queen's forces are occupied securing the other realm from intrusion."

"Regardless, I suggest we go to Durmista first. We can contact everyone from there."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

As Zinna sits once more, Corren gives her hand a brief, reassuring squeeze. He says, "Agreed. Durmista is where we'll head first. And anyone who chooses to sit this one out can remain there."

23rd Feb, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

Tywin gives Zinna a reassuring nod when she announces her need to leave the table he watches her exit and then focuses his attention back to the rest of the party.

"I was thinking something along the same lines" he replies to Leo and Corren's suggestion of making contact with allies in order to distract the Illiosani "The Lighthair have been making reconnaissance forays into Illiosani territory since your return, trying to track movements and identify access points to the Caverns. From what they tell me it would seem that the Illiosani have circled the wagons so to speak. Access points that were uncovered were found to have been sealed off. However; the Lighthair were able to isolate one access point that remains open and it would appear to be the Illiosani's primary entrance."

Tywin reaches into his cloak and produces a scroll that he had tucked into his belt and opening it up he lays it on the table and uses his hand to flatten it out. On the parchment is a crudely drawn map of the area with various notations in elven scattered throughout. Tywin points to a small picture of a crumbled fort or building. "The Lighthair say these ruins were there long before even the elves. They aren't sure exactly what the ruins were or who built them, but they are well within Illiosani territory and the Lighthair believe that beneath these ruins lies an entrance to the Caverns where Zinna was held. The problem, of course, is that Lighthair scouts report that these ruins are well guarded by perhaps a platoon sized element of Illiosani warriors."

Corren asks Leo about Celodhil and as he does so the door to the tavern opens and Zinna returns. The conversation stops momentarily as Zinna takes her seat and then resumes with Leo's response and Corren's announcement that the party will go to Durmista. Tywin stands up straight, rubs his chin and scratches the rough stubble on his neck then nods in agreement.

"Agreed, we don't necessarily need to take and hold the ruins, we just need enough of a distraction to insert a small team" he shakes his head "But, what do we do about the prisoners assuming that we do manage to set them free? How do we get them out? If we bring them back up through the ruins the Illiosani would still be there and they may have even reinforced and strengthened their position."

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 94 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"You said the other entrances were sealed off. Do you know how? If we can open one of them up, or even create a new exit, we can make our escape in a direction they don't expect."

"I know there are ways to shift earth and rock rapidly, none of us may be able to handle such magics, but perhaps others we can call on do?"

"I think it could work, we go in the front way with a distraction, do what we can, and then we take the prisoners out by an access they didn't think needed guarding."

Out of Character: Not sure if explosives are a thing in this setting, so didn't want to mention that alternative in regards to creating new ways to the surface.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 10:29pm

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna smiles at Corren as he squeezes her hand. She waits for the others to finish before speaking. " We must have another way out. I would rather die than be trapped in there again. Poor Malek, his body is dead but his soul is still being tormented. That's what they do to people that try to escape too many times. I'm sure that's what they would do to me as well if not all of us. We need to go in with enough force to make sure we can get out. I think we should ask Celodhil to go with us rather than be a diversion. He is very powerful and could greatly help us. I'm pretty sure that he would help us. I would be glad to ask him. " She looks to the others for their responses.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Feb, 2017 - 1:16am

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Corren adds, "And since other than Carrick, we do not possess the ability to see in the dark, having another elf along would be helpful. Zinna, is there any chance Celodhil or your… benefactor might be able to provide us with some means to see in the dark?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 94

Zinna looks thoughtful for a moment. " Perhaps Celodhil knows of something that can help us temporarily. My benefactor might grant me something. Most likely not the rest of you though. These kind of things come with a ... Steep price. " She stops talking, hoping that she has not said too much.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 94

Mradoric looks at the map and listens to the plans. "If we can get in a back way as another group attacks the ruins maybe we can make a forage into their very nest without them being aware. This could allow us a quick strike and get out before they are aware."

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 24th Feb, 2017 - 3:44pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.