Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Colin Kaepernick NFL - American Football
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2016 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick

Anthem snub: 'Shame on you'

NFL star Colin Kaepernick explained his reasons for refusing to sing the US national anthem. That didn't stop the backlash. Ref. Source 1e

Image from Twitter / @jenniferleechanSource:Twitter public domain.

Colin Kaepernick
Colin Kaepernick (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2016 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Kaepernick Colin

I know what he is trying to do but he is going about it the wrong way and I mean what he is doing is just really bad. First he should set the example. Is everyone that's disgruntled going to dishonor the anthem and flag? There are so many other ways to protest!

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Colin Kaepernick: I'm not anti-American, will donate $1 million

San Francisco 49ers quarterback kneeled during the national anthem on Thursday. Ref. Source 8w.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick
A Friend

Kaepernick Colin

I think people make to much over this. I as a disabled American veteran could care less if he stands, kneels or sits during the national anthem. I have seen many people at ball games and other venues that have no respect for the flag or the national anthem. I do not see anyone else called all of them out.

I guess if you make a lot of money and are in a spot light you should think of how you want to protest as other will be looking at you. That being said I wish to remind people that here in the United States we have the right to a peaceful protest no matter what form that protest is in.

3rd Sep, 2016 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Kaepernick Colin

It is not against law of USA to not stand up for flag or stand at attention? I think citizens should show respect no matter their personal protest.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2016 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick says he has received death threats after national anthem protests

The 49ers quarterback said that he has been the target of death threats from multiple "Avenues" and that any action against him would prove him right. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick won't protest national anthem during 2017 season

San Francisco 49ers quarterback, who's expected to enter free agency, sat or kneeled during 'The Star-Spangled Banner' last year. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick
A Friend

Colin Kaepernick Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Does not matter if he kneels, sits or stands for the national anthem anymore as it is his personal choice. What I find interesting now is the news calling it the star spangled banner and not the national anthem. IS the news trying to cause more issues too?
I believe veterans will still protest the NFL for their lack of a response to curb this in the first place. I mean the NFL is quick to issue fines on a player who wants to do things to honor their family, or a team for wanting to wear spikes honoring the 9/11 memory but if a player or other players take a knee or sit during the national anthem nothing is said at all. Makes me wonder if the NFL wants to support the kneeling and sitting. This is much beyond one player now.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Colin Kaepernick

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,