Passengers

Passengers - Actors, Movies, Television - Posted: 1 Hour Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ? New: 25 69 198 Why Join? Help Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Top  Passengers 2010s
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Passengers

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Passengers"?

Attached Image
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2016 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A spacecraft traveling to a distant colony planet and transporting thousands of people has a malfunction in its sleep chambers. As a result, two passengers are awakened 90 years early.
Director: Morten Tyldum
Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt, Michael Sheen, Andy Garcia.
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 11,566
Avg: 6.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 33,102.64 FP
Charm: 171
I found the movie to be interesting. To have something go wrong and then what happens afterwards is interesting. I enjoyed the movie and all it had to offer. I am curious now to see if we get to see more of what happened with the two after they got the ship back to optimum running status.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 335
Avg: 9.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,765.71 FP
Charm: 35
I suspect their eventual fate is supposed to be ambiguous. The suggestion is that they simply grew old and died together.

Post Date: 1 Hour Ago / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 281
Avg: 3.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 85.4%
[+] Gain: 2,474.56 FP
Charm: 24
I enjoyed this movie. Its the kind of film I like to watch. I did find one thing was missing from the logic behind the way the ship handled the problem. If systems were shutting down and they were not fixed in a certain period of time then an officer who could have fixed it should have been auto awakened. The fact that the ship would allow itself to deteriorate just to keep its crew asleep didn't seem logical to me. Other than that, great movie.

Sponsored Links:

If Passengers is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your Spelling / Grammar before replying.
Thank you for helping us keep International Discussions Constructive.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Passengers

Reader please Share & "LIKE" us:
All "Like" options open on a new page.

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1 Hour Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Txtrpg 3 Hours Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Abnninja 13 Hours Ago
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Clara 2.1 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.5 Days Ago
Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 11th Feb, 2017 - 9:21pm
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 8th Feb, 2017 - 10:06am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Abnninja 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Krusten 30th Jan, 2017 - 5:53pm
USA Memorial Day: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 31st May, 2016 - 1:00am