Desert 1991

Desert 1991 - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 10:32pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 51 137 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Discuss  Desert 1991
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2016 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 12,773
Avg: 7.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 37,954.53 FP
Charm: 189
Here is a photo of me in the desert back in 1991, I am digging a hole to store stuff below grade so it stays cooler during the hot days.

Attached Image

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)
I hope that wasn't punishment for doing something you shouldn't but I guess soldiers do a lot of digging when they are foreign land and not shooting the enemy.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Lead by example if I as a sergeant is not afraid to get down in the dirt and dig and work hard then why should the troops under me not put in the same effort?

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
Now I know why you can be so active in the community, its because you are a very hard worker. Look at how you are digging there *wink*.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Yes I am a very hard worker and have been for most of my life. I do find myself slowing down some now that I am getting older.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Great picture. I may look for some of my Desert Storm pics and from Iraq and Afghanistan too. They're in a box somewhere and finding them won't be easy.

Lead by example is the way of the Army. That's why I'm combat situations Jumpmasters are the first out the door when parachuting into a hot LZ.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Yeah I was a E-5 and not afraid to lead by example a lot. As this photo shows.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
I was an SFC back during Desert Shield / Desert Storm. But that was in SF so I was doing a lot of doing and not so much ordering due to the high rank structure. After all, an O3 leads a 12 person team.

Guest please SHARE: "Desert 1991" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Desert 1991" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Desert 1991

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (13)
KNtoran

Noukril (13)
Belial

Ragnar (12)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Goldendawn / Aaroni (9)
Wizard / Merlin (8)
Thaosx / Dazrin (8)
Txtrpg / Zork (2)
Stacia / Charmaine (5)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Abnninja 9 Hours Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 2.4 Days Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5.3 Days Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1 Week Ago
Your Avatar: We have renovated our Avatar Gallery. If you have not already done so please select a new Avatar. See details: here. By JB 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:25pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:39pm
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:02am
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5th Apr, 2017 - 12:02am
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By Abnninja 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:44pm
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th Jan, 2016 - 4:57am

Updated every: 14 minutes