Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 451 of 1199

Jack relays what he found out to the rest - Page 451 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 10:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 451

Poljen prods the dead creature with his boot. "If their victim killed this one but no others, I doubt the person is whom we were meant to meet. No doubt our contact is very familiar with this swamp and its den… deni… dentist-zens, and would either have avoided them, or slain more." He pauses, then adds, "Or is not a reliable contact for our mission. Either way, yes, we must be cautious, and continue on. If the frogs took this traveler in the same direction that we go, mayhaps we can rescue him or her. But I think we must put our mission first."

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Yes it was. I seek to be able to trust, however slow that may be, and thus must do what I can to make sure others trust me," Zarra offers, in reply after hearing the kobold out and considering her words as she finishes getting dressed. Speaking more softly, "I am not like others of my kin, and know the sting of betrayal."

With such, putting up her hood and the cloth which covered her face except her eyes, the drow offers, "Thank you, for your kindness and in saving me. Hopefully those you call Jad and Clara might help involving my leg. From there, we shall see." Perhaps her goddess is watching out for her or simply luck, but Zarra was grateful.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:44pm

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Listening to Poppo Fay interjects, "I'll not be eating purple worm and bullywug stew. I was never one fer frog's legs, no matter the size."

Then to Jack, "What'd ye find? I agree we should follow these tracks if it looks like they aren't too old."

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 451 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Oh, come on, Fay," Poppo says with a grin, "Where's your sense of culinary adventure? All sorts of delicacy's that started off because someone dared someone else to try a crazy food idea. Probably want to pass on the gelatinous cube desserts though."

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay smiles at Poppo, "Yes, well they say beauty and taste be in the eye of the beholder… I'd rather not be looking in a Beholder's eye meself though."

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I do look forward to your first culinary masterpiece, Poppo! I'd be most impressed if you could whip up something good in this place!" He peers around their swampy surroundings.

"So how far to our meeting point? I don't have the map. Irdeith and Chasorth… oh yeah, her name was Chasorth by the way… they may be taunting those dragons as we speak. We cannot waste time unless we feel strongly that this has something to do with our contact. We cannot save everyone who wanders into this swamp. Hopefully Jad can handle himself and will be there tonight."

Out of Character: Forget if the Dungeon Master told us in character that Jad is the contact. If not, I retract that and just make general reference to the contact.

Rolling persuasion on the urgency of time just for the heck of it. Haven't been doing many non-combat rolls.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 451

The kobold before Zarra looks directly at her as she speaks. There is a sense of awe, and age, behind those eyes, and the drow gets the feeling she is being deeply evaluated. After a few moments, she nods and backs off.

"Very well, I need to get going. You are certainly free to go if you wish, but I would suggest resting here for now. Help is on the way, and there are other dangers along the road more than ready to prey on a wounded traveler."

When Zarra is done, she heads back outside. Distantly, the drow can hear what sounds like great wings beating outside before fading into the distance. The other two kobolds pop in from time to time to check in, but will leave her be unless she wants to talk or needs something.

Out of Character: For the others, yes, Silas mentioned it was Jad. He also told you that he'd be starting the diversion early tomorrow morning.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 451

Jack relays what he found out to the rest of his companions. At Velon's comments on time being of the essence, he nods.

"I hear you, carrot-top. We should be on our way. Just let's be aware of our surroundings… if we can, at this neck-breaking speed !"

He sighs resignedly as he gets back onto his magic steed.
"How much further, indeed, is the crucial question here: not sure my tail-bone can take much more of this hell ride !"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.