Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 101 of 1199

Onwen tries to take up position in the corner - Page 101 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 101

Lia gets in place on the corner tower with Cahleth and the others. She eyes the army and the storm lizards. " Just a minute. " She holds her amulet out and calls upon Sune to guide their strikes. After finishing she smiles at the others up there. " Lets send a message to them. "
Specific Action: Lia will wait a moment before doing this. She hopes to give the people more time to flee. She will carry out this action when it is obvious that battle is about to begin. She cast bless on Cahleth and whoever the other two are up in the tower. They now get to roll an extra D4 to add to any attack or saving throw they make for the next one minute. She will then do her power attack bowshot for the next two rounds.
Out of Character: : Well she tried to keep Poljen alive. :(It should be great when he makes his attack and turns visible in the middle of an army. He reminds me of those DPS characters in WOW raids that keep running off from the group and drawing aggro. Then they expect the healer to heal them *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Feb, 2017 - 6:27pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

[Sorry for the delay, lots of interruptions today]

Onthar says, "Get some things we can barricade that gate with. Quickly"

There are some militia in the watchtowers, but you can easily displace them, they're reluctant to be there in the first place.

Onthar also arranged for a few ladders to be taken down and placed up on the wall, they're quite on the shaky side for an archer to work from, but a spellcaster would have fewer issues.

Anyone with a view over the outer wall can see the one who spoke before. He's only 20' away from the gate, in front of the army. A hulking brute of a humanoid, nearly eight feet in height, blue scaled, with a toothy maw and a single yellow horn. Wings and a thick tail protrude from his back, and he's garbed in half plate armor with gold filigree, while bearing a large bardiche.

The two stormlizards are just behind him. The bulk of the army is arrayed in something resembling a semicircle. Most of the forces are kobolds, humans and dragonborn make up the second largest racial category. Somewhat out of place are a band of hobgoblins, they have the look of mercenaries. You can also see a fair number of drakes and giant lizards, those last are drawing wagons.

"I am Commander Cyanwrath, you cannot stand against us. Surrender and you will live. Resist, and many of you will die."

As Poljen exits the gate, Cyanwrath points his weapon directly at the barbarian, and says a little more quietly, "Whoever that is, I commend you on your bravery, but I am not so easily fooled. Challenge me openly, or slink back inside."

Out of Character: Cyanwrath appears to be a half dragon, distinctly powerful creatures quite different from dragonborn.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol watches from the gate. He steps outside and looks to the leader. "Come and attack me you half dragon scum. People likeyou are a bane to anything humaniod. Your kind should crawl back to the pits you came from you are nothing but foul beasts that should have been killed before hatched." Cratol will stand there with his staff slowly spinning it.

Out of Character: . Cratol is trying to distract the leader by challenging him and insulting him.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 101 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen pauses when the half-dragon speaks to him. For a moment he considers answering the challenge of the enemy directly, but he quickly decides that to be foolish, even by his admittedly low standard of foolish. The Cratol steps out in an attempt to offer a distraction. Poljen suspects the trained warrior before will suspect exactly that, and decides that he had best make his move, and hope the cover fire from his companions helps him accomplish his mission of slaying one of the lizards. He allows the battle madness to wash over him, and he darts forward, planning on moving around Cyanwrath on the half-dragon's left (Poljen's right) so his shield is at the ready, and drives his longsword into the lizard on that side. He suspects such a large beast will not die from a single strike, but he hopes to weaken it…

Out of Character: : Bonus action to Rage, movement around Cyanwrath hoping to avoid Attack of Opportunity. If he draws the AoO, so be it. Melee attacks at Disadvantage against him. I will roll the attack with Advantage due to the Invisibility. The lizard is probably unaware, right? Finally, I get that Cyanwrath may not be surprised, but I am hoping he is the only bad guy to get to go this round. Now, let's roll some dice!

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia prepares to call upon Sune's blessings. She then hears Cratol challenge the leader. The elf curses in frustration. " She looks worriedly down at Cratol. She speaks in a low voice. " What is he doing? Their leader is huge. " She voices a quiet prayer to Sune asking for her to protect Cratol. She then casts bless on Cratol if possible then Cahleth and whoever else is by her.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol will step forward towards the leader Cyanwrath about ten feet from the wall. He will grasp his staff with both hands and bow towards Cyanwrath, "May my staff today strike true and take this large creature to enteral rest so that others can live in peace." He states this loudly so that all can hear. Once Cyanwrath steps forward he will attack.

Out of Character: . He will use all his abilities to include his ki. If he strikes him he will use the knock down prone if he is able. That may give him a AoO. I have included a extra attack just in case.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 101

Cahleth pulls his bow string taught, steadying his aim on the same lizard Poljen and Lia have in their sights. He feels the blessings of Sune fall upon him and a small grin crosses his face.

He uses his bonus attack in the first round to target the humanoid nearest the lizard (His rider I assume).

25th Feb, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 101

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen tries to take up position in the corner tower as well and looks out on the enemy force. Despite his calm exterior he finds his heart pounding in his chest and his knuckles do white as he grips his staff. He stands by and watches the scene unfold waiting for it to explode into violence. As soon as it does he will initially cast Chill Touch targeting any of the the kobolds in range that threaten Poljen or Cratol.

Onwen Brecht Results:
  • Chill touch attack on D20 (+6): 12, 25, 17, 14 (4 rolls)
  • Chill touch damage on D8 (+0): 4, 5, 1, 4 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.