How Do You Behave When Inebriated?

How Behave Inebriated - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Jan, 2017 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Jan, 2016 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

So you are drunk after being intoxicated from heavy drinking how do people say you behave when inebriated? Of course you can't say for yourself so others will be telling you unless you happen to have a recording of yourself.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Inebriated Behave You How

Never truly been drunk, but as the level of inebriation approaches that point I become more friendly and open.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Do You Behave When Inebriated? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I am a nice drunk until some one does something to irritate me. Then I become a persons worse nightmare. I am not a nice guy it is just a front I portray. When drinking the mean me has a tendency to come out.

11th Jan, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

I am naturally curious and have little use for social constructs or 'niceties', so when I get drunk, I tend to get blunt. I will ask people about personal information or let people know about something embarrassing that they are doing (Like broccoli in their teeth) loudly and in front of others. I am not trying to be mean, I just don't consider the consequences. If something is different from my experience, I love to find out more information. Once I had the occasion to get drunk with a bunch of cowokers while in another country for a few months. I ended up asking them all about cultural norms (Woman's shaving habits, using sauna naked with both genders, promiscuity views, etc), and my wife later informed me that she was highly embarrassed, but I thought things went fine, because there were no awkward pauses in conversation or abrupt changes of topics, we just discussed a topic and then moved on to the next in a smooth manner (At least it was smooth to my drunk mind). I don't think it is the worse kind of drunk to be, but it does seem to embarrass some of the people around me (My wife isn't the first to say that she was embarrassed later).

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I love the topic! I personally go through a few stages of inebriation. I start out getting very giggly. Then I go through a sad period where I can't stop crying. If I keep drinking past this point I become very open and friendly plus giggly again. I only get this inebriated when I'm amongst friends. It's very important to have someone that can watch over me and help me make it safely home.

> TOPIC: How Do You Behave When Inebriated?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,