Fantasy Worlds - Page 2 of 5

I would stay in many fantasy worlds, especially - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Jan, 2017 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds - Page 2

That would be very interesting Thomas. I have never heard of Disworld. I need to look into that. I could get behind going to Discworld. That would be highly amusing. I would love to meet Rincewind and the ape librarian. There would be so many funny people to meet. It would be dangerous but very entertaining.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:19pm

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Worlds Fantasy

Disboard not Disworld, the idea visually by the story is much like that of a chess board with each race actually having one of the major pieces of the chessboard, with humanity holding the king chess piece.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:48pm

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Sorry for the misunderstanding Thomaslee. I understood what you meant. I've never heard of that before. The name reminded me of Discworld. I knew you meant a different world than that. It does sound interesting by the way.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Worlds Fantasy

The Matrix from the trilogy would be fun to live in making anything possible within the bounds of your imagination.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Worlds Fantasy

Oh, well then, if Science Fiction settings are permitted, this becomes much easier. I'll take the universe found in the neutronium alchemist book series. Diverse worlds and cultures, fascinating tech, an option for functional immortality, and to top it off, there's a means to swiftly gain the knowledge needed to not be a living anachronism.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds

I'm not that much into sci-fi. I would have to go with the only Science Fiction I like. The Star Wars universe. Maybe during the Knights of the Old Republic time period which would be a little more pleasant than the current time frame in the saga.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds - Page 2

I would love to be part of the same universe as the Doctor, especially consideration of me being one of his companions. Despite the danger, I do believe it would be a lot of fun.

Back to Fantasy Worlds, other considerations I would take it again Narnia has been brought up by others, the Harry Potter world, the world of the Pendragon series as a Traveller, and the Last of the Olympians universe as a half-blood.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Jan, 2017 - 1:20am

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

I would stay in many fantasy worlds, especially in Tolkien's world. I could also see myself in the Star wars universe, although this is a Science Fiction world.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Fantasy Worlds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,