Falling In Love With A Super Hero

Falling Love Super Hero - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

If you could be in a love affair with any super hero then who would it be and why? How would it affect your own safety? How would you keep it secret?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hero Super With Love Falling

Hmm I would say Thor. He is very buff, has great abs and is a demi-God. What's not to love? I would love to see Asgard. He is a very strong personality and isn't neutered like so many guys I see now *wink* No offense meant. I wouldn't tell anyone because that kind of secret would spread quickly. I'm sure it would have negative aspects as well. Superheroes loves are a vulnerability for them and could be used to get at them.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:35pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falling In Love With A Super Hero Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Might have to go with Barbara Gordon, AKA Batgirl/Oracle. Extremely smart, strong, capable, and witty. But at the end of the day still human.

As she's quite protective of her alternate identity already, it is mainly a matter of supporting the secret.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:58pm

> TOPIC: Falling In Love With A Super Hero

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,