Anson the Patriot

Anson Patriot - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 20th Mar, 2017 - 8:21pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 42 99 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

ROK II Text RPG Character 239
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

AnthonyB
(+)

Anson the Patriot

Anson, stands 6'3"tall with a muscular body. Anson has brown hair with big brown eyes. Anson has tan skin and a plain appearance in general. Anson has chosen to make his mark in the world by first starting a trade in fur. Anson views alliances as necessary. Anson intends to do anything and everything in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Post Date: 29 June 2017 - 5:22 am / Post ID: #

"Snow and adolescence are the only problems that disappear if you ignore them long enough."
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

AnthonyB
(+)

Anson the Patriot MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Advisor Description

I remember standing in the middle of town, somewhat overwhelmed by it all. Not sure where to begin. And then I saw her. I stood motionless as I watched her approach. She was absolutely beautiful. She introduced herself as Julia, my stepsister. I was speechless. So many questions were running through my mind. How could I have a stepsister. Apparently my father was married previous to my mother. Her mother died while my father was away during a battle. She was raised by her aunt. She saw my father every now and then. He felt guilty that he wasn't around to save his wife. That he left her daughter without a parent. He made her promise to secretly look after me. And when the time was right, to approach me. And to help me start out in this crazy world.
My whole life I felt as if somebody was watching over me. I always thought it was my father. Now I know the truth. I have to admit, it was a little unnerving. To be watched. To have somebody know all about me that I know absolutely nothing about. With that said, it would be nice to have somebody by my side. Somebody to watch my back. Someone to share my success with. Oh my God! Did I have a crush on my stepsister? This was going to be complicated.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

AnthonyB
(+)

Patriot Anson

Reflections on your mother

My mother did the best that she could. I wasn't the easiest child to raise. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a bad kid. But I could definitely be a handful. I missed my father. Growing up all I ever wanted to be was him. My favorite memories would be when we would go out hunting and fishing. I felt strong. I felt important. Don't get me wrong. I loved my mother very much. But a boy needs a father in his life. She did her best to provide me with that when he wasn't around.

Guest please SHARE: "Anson the Patriot" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Anson the Patriot" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Anson the Patriot

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By DogGone 2 Hours Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 1.3 Day(s) Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 4.4 Days Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:12pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Abnninja 23rd May, 2017 - 8:52pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Abnninja 17th May, 2017 - 3:03pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:38pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am