New Video Games Working On Older Computers

New Video Games Working Older Computers - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:59pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 65 196 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 44
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 57.88 FP
Charm: 0

New Video Games Working On Older Computers

Why don't they make newer video games to have an option to cut out all the fancy stuff so it can be playable on lower resolution computers that aren't as fast. Microsoft is really good at that. You can opt out for shadow effects and other stuff if its slowing down your game.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,514
Avg: 8.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,083.24 FP
Charm: 315

Computers Older Working Games Video New

I do not play video games anymore but when I used to I noticed that when the video game companies started to invest in specific games it all changed because the video card companies want you to buy their top of the line stuff in order to play 'x' game. Older games catered for this nicely, not so much so with today's market.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 75
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.2%
[+] Gain: 774.38 FP
Charm: 8

New Video Games Working On Older Computers Gaming Video & Issues Computer

A lot of times, I think these bigger companies are assuming consumers only want the best graphics and speed. They assume is you're paying $60+ for a game, you have the machinery needed to run it. Now, I don't necessarily agree with this, as I myself have a laptop from 2011 that I use for gaming. A lot of the times, I can play newer games at decent FPS if I play on lowest resolution and all settings on low. I can see the issue with others that won't play even under these conditions though. I guess they assume you have a console to play on if your computer can't handle it.

A lot of indie developers make games for older systems. These are usually 2D sidescrollers, but they are really fun a lot of times! Stardew Valley is one example of an amazing game that could probably run on a calculator if you wanted it to.

Guest please SHARE: "New Video Games Working On Older Computers" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "New Video Games Working On Older Computers" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: New Video Games Working On Older Computers

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Hunter

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 9 Hours Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 1 Week Ago
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By ChristianD 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:05am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By investigator 4th Jul, 2017 - 10:29am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:32pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By Abnninja 18th Jun, 2017 - 1:08am
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:12pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Abnninja 23rd May, 2017 - 8:52pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Abnninja 17th May, 2017 - 3:03pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am