Pirated Games vs Cracked Games vs Legal Games

- Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 2.1 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 12 61 223 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 33
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 48.62 FP
Charm: 0
When a person wants to play a game badly and they choose to do it using pirated software or a cracked version over just buying a legit copy why do you think that is? Is it about money? I know people with money and they still use the cracked versions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 12,681
Avg: 7.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 40,354.51 FP
Charm: 186
I would rather buy the game legit. I am not one who promotes piracy or cracked games with is also a form of piracy. If I can not get the legit I will go get a different game. I do not care about the cost as money is nothing but a means.

Post Date: 2.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 72
Avg: 10.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 68.50 FP
Charm: 6
I will admit that when I was younger, I did download a few games illegally. They were mostly little-known games that I could not buy at the store. As I got older though, I realized that what I was doing was really hurting these small companies. Guilt won out and I went back and purchased the games I had illegally downloaded. A lot of times, people think their actions play no large role in the bigger picture. The truth is, that you represent what is happening. For every game you download illegally, five others probably do too. This makes companies lose money and install other protective measures, like codes. These are tedious to enter when you buy a new game, but ensure less pirating in the long run.

Guest please SHARE: "Pirated Games vs Cracked Games vs Legal Games" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Pirated Games vs Cracked Games vs Legal Games Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Pirated Games vs Cracked Games vs Legal Games

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 9 Hours Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 1 Week Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:04pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am