Glass Bottom Swimming Pool - Page 2 of 3

Oh yes that is so very true/. I would be for - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool
A Friend

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool - Page 2

My goodness, this made me laugh until I had tears in my eyes. Thank you for a great laugh today KN. They say a good heartfelt laugh every day is good for your health and you and I need all of that we can get!

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Pool Swimming Bottom Glass

What about earthquakes? A serious crack could cause the water to gush out and act like a vacume pulling you down.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool History & Civil Business Politics

Wizard,

Although an earthquake is possible anywhere, this pool is in Texas. I don't think there has been a major earthquake there in a long time. And the truth is, if you are up on the top floor of that building during an earthquake you are probably in a bad situation anyway.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Pool Swimming Bottom Glass

Yes if I am swimming in a pool in the middle of an earthquake I would be in a much different situation and the fall down would be a much easier happier time for a old man like me *smile* Just have to keep my ring of featherfall on.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pool Swimming Bottom Glass

Oh yes, and make sure you are within 30' of me so we can feather fall together… and the eye candy too! If that ring only works on you I guess I'll have to do one heck of a parachute landing fall when I hit the ground. Or maybe I'll just swim up as hard as I can just before we hit and end up landing lightly on my feet.

11th Apr, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

I would be less worried about a natural disaster and more worried about the fact that some idiot will go into the pool, feel that the 'thrill' is not enough and stand on the outer edge. In other words, do not fear the pool, fear who is in there with you.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool - Page 2

JB,

Yes, you are spot on here. If there is anything you can be sure of, you can be sure of humanity's ability to act stupidly at the worst possible time.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Oh yes that is so very true/. I would be for the fun of the water and to swim looking far below me. But you reminded me of a old saying that my father told me long ago. "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Glass Bottom Swimming Pool

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,