Inflatable Pool Toys

Inflatable Pool Toys - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Inflatable Pool Toys

Potentially hazardous substances identified in inflatable pool toys

Inflatable toys and swimming aids, like bathing rings and arm bands, often have a distinctive smell which could indicate that they contain a range of potentially hazardous substances. Some of these compounds, which include carbonyl compounds, cyclohexanone, phenol and isophorone, might be critical in higher concentrations in children's toys, say researchers. Ref. Source 6f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Inflatable Pool Toys
A Friend

Toys Pool Inflatable

I can understand this. The way they manufacture stuff nowadays I do not think they take in consideration how much of these harmful chemicals will stay with the product when it is quickly sealed in plastic soon after the manufactory of said product.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Inflatable Pool Toys
A Friend

Inflatable Pool Toys Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

KN,

And it's not just the way they manufacture stuff these days, it's also the where. Many of these toys are made in countries that don't have our standards and then somehow manage to find their way into our country… even though they don't meet our safety standards.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Inflatable Pool Toys
A Friend

Toys Pool Inflatable

I personally always loved the smell of inflatable pool toys when they've been sitting in the water in the sun for a while. That was the smell I associated with swimming and fun. I'm not really surprised that it could be hazardous; lots of people love the smell of gasoline and that's pretty toxic too.

> TOPIC: Inflatable Pool Toys

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,