Building A Character Around Yourself - Page 6 of 9

Fantasy Roleplay is in part about getting - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Building A Character Around Yourself
A Friend

Building A Character Around Yourself - Page 6

My thanks, in any case, as mentioned before, likely going with artificer. In this scenario, I suspect I'd be excited about the prospect of finding out what kind of crazy stuff I can do with the new laws of reality (Magic). Heck, the other players would likely have trouble getting me to leave whatever workshop I manage to establish, at least until they remind me I can play with the new toys out there.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Apr, 2017 - 3:53pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yourself Character Building

Well you have all you need to build your character. Now you just need to get it all set up in the thread. I think Hunter should join with us too *smile*.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Building A Character Around Yourself Reviews RPG & Card Board

That would be good, come on hunter, join on in!

The more awkward refugees from another world, the better!

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Yourself Character Building

As far as dexterity goes, I think you should give yourself a 12. The other scores makes sense. I remember in one version of Dungeons & Dragons they talked about the difference between wisdom and intelligence being intelligence is being able to describe the chemical reaction of cigarettes and wisdom is knowing not to use them. So one can be high while the other is lowish, but given that standard do you think your wisdom is correct?

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yourself Character Building

Nightlain, Even with a fused spine and not able to life a large amount I still think you would be closer to average and put your strength at 9. Now with a low constitution of 8 that means you are sickly somewhat think Rasitlin in the dragon lance books. He would have been a 7-8 constitution. I would increase your constitution to 9-10 as more normal. The rest of your stats look fine.

15th Apr, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Since this appears to be surrounding a specific game rather than the original intention of the Thread's author I think you can continue the Character Creation process here: 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You As Character Role-playing Game Creation that way everything is in one place. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2017 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Building Character Yourself - Page 6

I would never want to play as myself what do you think the whole idea of fantasy role-play is about - getting away from yourself into the character of another, someone you'll never be. That's just me.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Building Character Yourself Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 6

Fantasy Roleplay is in part about getting away from your life, not necessarily yourself.

The you that gets sucked into a crazy world and is attempting to deal with things you'd have considered impossibilities is quite different from the you that listens to the same radio station every day on the way to work.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Building A Character Around Yourself

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,