3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 16 of 42

Thought we could have it discussed here. - - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 42 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th May, 2017 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 16

The Storyteller says...

Also, something of note. Though I assumed that was the intention, I could be wrong, that history I provided is actually my past if but in a more condenses form and not going into too much detail. Particularly certain parts, but all in all it is a fair rundown. They are all true details about myself.

Admittedly, I wasn't able to get every detail down when it came to considering skills. For example, I actually know how to ride a horse from when I was a boy scout but didn't have any spare skill points and it is a cross-class skill.

Still, it has been a while so I am not too concerned, I can always find a way of getting at least a few ranks in later and explain it away that I had to re-familiarize myself in riding. As well begin learning other things, when the time comes.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th May, 2017 - 9:55pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Then I guess we are ready to go when the GM is. Hope I live up to your expectations.

28th May, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

If the feat Obscure Lore is approved by the Dungeon Master, and I get my Knowledge (History) skill up to 5 ranks, I can actually get a total of +10 bonus to bardic knowledge checks by 2nd level.

Also, I plan on discussing with KNtoran the consideration that during down time and out of combat the idea of making Knowledge or Gather Information checks and perhaps in having it be a "Take 10" or "Take 20"... But roleplay this as looking through my laptop for the information among the resources on it.

Just an idea and consideration I had, to actually put the laptop to use. That is, unless the Dungeon Master will have other plans.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th May, 2017 - 10:39pm

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 16 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Well, either don't count on using your laptop much, or expect to lose access soon. Even a full battery charge won't last

I know how to make an AC generator or a dynamo even given the tech level we're working with, and could even jury rig one that'l run off of water/wind power. But I doubt I could manage under such conditions to produce an electric current that won't fry your computer. The things are really quite sensitive, and I don't exactly have a multimeter with me to tune the current. Or the tools needed to do much fine tuning anyways.

29th May, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Well in all honesty, my hope is that the laptop with be converted to something else during the "Transfer" process from our world to the fantasy world. Like a minor artifact, a tome of lore and journal with perhaps more within then the size of the tome might suggest.

Either that, or later on consideration of creating a magic based battery to replace the one it has and otherwise augmenting it with magic to allow the laptop to function properly. More, until then, limit its use in whatever ways allow the current battery to last.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Allen and Thomas you are both ready. Head over to the main game thread and you will soon see your into to the new world.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 16

The Storyteller says...

Thanks, I will make sure that Allen and myself post once you add the introduction needed for such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th May, 2017 - 2:16am

29th Jun, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

The Storyteller says...

Thought we could have it discussed here.
-
An issue with the suggestion offered is that while a Bard does get access to other Cure spells… he technically doesn't get cure minor wounds. Yet it the Dungeon Master allows it, perhaps it is doable.

Also, given how I have a Wisdom of 13 with a +1 modifier that does give me access to a single 1st level spell meaning that I could have that be cure light wounds. So we could still have it work out.

I am thinking of choosing these as my spells.
-
Cantrips: dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation, read magic.
1st Level: cure light wounds.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jun, 2017 - 4:14pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.