3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 25 of 616

I take the bow with admiring eyes. " - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2017 - 2:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 25

"Yes, armor would be good" I say as I blush slightly since I forgot that I'd need armor in this place. All the more embarrassing since Rachel just showed off her armor. "Maybe you can make mine look Spartan. As for first quests, kobolds would be great but I wouldn't mind clearing out a nest of humans that are desecrating nature somewhere."

Out of Character: I think after my meeting in the fairy circle in the clearing my first favored enemy will be humans. Ouch.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile. " I can go along with that Den. Too long we allowed humans to desecrate nature in our world. Not here, not now. "
I look awkward for a moment. " Please don't think me an idiot. I've been carrying this dragonhide armour around. I've never worn armor before. I have no idea what to wear underneath it. "

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Clothes would be good. Nothing would be quite the sight but it might chafe. You'll need britches and a good padded shirt. The padding will stop the chafing. It'll be hot but that's how it was… uh, is."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 24th Apr, 2017 - 1:46am

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 25 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"It sounds like Douglas keeps his people on a short leash in regards to respecting nature. We might have to go a long ways to find any egregious offenses."

"It will take some time for me to work, are you willing to wait before we begin in earnest?"

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes, whatever our first mission is, we'll need armor. It seems you've fallen in with a couple of tree huggers."

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

" Thank you Den. I can't wait to see how this armor will fit and look. " I caress the scales gently. " Poor Jason. Den and I can be the founding members of PETA and The Sierra Club on this world. " I grin. " We can wait for you to do what is necessary. There is nothing urgent calling us right now. It would probably be good for us to learn more about our powers anyways. I see that you two have managed to get some weaponry. How did you pay for it? "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Apr, 2017 - 2:20am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 25

"That's an interesting story. It seems Mother Nature wants us to be fed and armed. She left us some riches in the form of a ruby during my… experience. Lord Douglas' wife was kind enough to over pay us for it. I also received this fine bow." I unsling it and hand it to Rachel.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 24th Apr, 2017 - 2:24am

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

I take the bow with admiring eyes. " This is amazing Den! What a beautiful bow. Mother Nature must really like you. Is there any way I can use enough of what's left to buy a wooden shield and club?" I hand the bow back to Den.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Apr, 2017 - 2:41am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.