Washing Fruits & Vegetables

Washing Fruits Vegetables - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 13th Jul, 2019 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Getting rid of excess pesticides.
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Best Way to Wash Fruit and Vegetables

How might we reduce our exposure to pesticide residues on fruits and vegetables? What about staying away from imported produce? Well, it turns out domestic […] Ref. Source 2e.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Vegetables and Fruits Washing

I normally buy the organic variety of fruits and vegies and I always wash them before eating. Yes, even the organic produce. Why? Because mice and rats thrive in all the areas these items may be stored and anything they leave needs to go away. It's usually best to wash most anything like this you consume that isn't cooked.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Washing Fruits & Vegetables Health & Special Psychology

Have you seen the videos that have gone around recently about people cleaning the wax off of apples? It's scary to think about how foods that are being sold to us are having harmful stuff added just to make them look prettier! Although I'm probably the last person you'll see paying more for expensive "All-natural" fruit, I don't like the idea of adding stuff to something that our ancestors have been eating just fine for centuries.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2019 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vegetables and Fruits Washing

Flashback Friday: How to Make Your Own Fruit & Vegetable Wash. Commercial fruit and vegetable washes fail to work better than tap water, but there is a cheap do-it-yourself solution that may completely eliminate certain pesticide residues. Source 9l

> TOPIC: Washing Fruits & Vegetables

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,