Why USA Culture Sucks - Page 2 of 2

Americans believe civility is on the decline - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Apr, 2016 - 5:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
12th Oct, 2009 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Why USA Culture Sucks - Page 2

I can relate with what Sexyteengirl said. I've had my fair shares of odd looks just because I did not fit in with what the popular dudes thought was cool for them, but like who cares anyway. In 20 years it won't matter at all. The other thing that sucks is all the hype about buy this or like buy that and if you don't buy it you ain't cool.

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2009 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Culture USA Why

What sucks the most is how difficult they make it for good families willing to work and pay taxes to become residents and how easy they make it for illegals who leech on the system.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2016 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Why USA Culture Sucks Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Americans believe civility is on the decline

A recent survey finds that 74 percent of Americans think manners and behavior have deteriorated in the United States over the past several decades. A large majority believe that politicians should be held to a higher standard than the general public. The Republican campaign is viewed as rude and disrespectful by nearly twice as many Americans as those who characterize the fight for the Democratic nomination in that way (78 percent vs. 41 percent). Ref. Source 5z.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Why USA Culture Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,