Lady Gaga - Page 2 of 11

I completely enjoy her music and I love the - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Jan, 2010 - 1:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2009 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lady Gaga - Page 2

Lady Gaga's demands astonish

Lady Gaga demanded lambs and hundreds of butterflies on stage for her performance on The X Factor. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2010 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Gaga Lady

Lady Gaga 'collapses' before gig

Singer Lady Gaga apologises to fans after being forced to cancel a concert in Indiana due to ill health. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2010 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Lady Gaga exhausted, dehydrated

Pop star Lady Gaga has canceled four of her US concerts, citing exhaustion and dehydration. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga
A Friend

Page 2 Gaga Lady

I am a huge fan of Lady Gaga... I didn't feel some of her music right away... But it didn't take long.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to use a series of dots to connect sentences please use periods or commas as necessary. See Constructive Posting Policy.

27th Jan, 2010 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Gaga Lady

I believe that girl has no talent whatsoever but I guess her music is what most young people like because there are no real lyrics and has a steady beat that can be played in any club. If it wasn't for her weird "style" or the people behind her who advise and advertise her, she would be a complete zero.

Reconcile Edited: Amaruil on 27th Jan, 2010 - 3:03am

29th Jan, 2010 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga

I think I may be so desensitized to "controversial" figures that she just seems blank and forgettable, and enjoyed Christopher Walken's dramatic reading of Pokerface more engaging. But I like Walken.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2010 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga
A Friend

Lady Gaga - Page 2

I think her music all sounds the same and it has good beat. That is helping her remain popular. She has a nice voice when she wants to use it but most of the time she is not really singing. I hope in the future she changes some of her music so we can actually hear her.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga
A Friend

Lady Gaga Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I completely enjoy her music and I love the fact that she's not afraid to be who she is...I hope to here more music from her soon...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Lady Gaga

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,