T&TEC - Trinidad & Tobago Electricity Commission

- Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Nov, 2014 - 11:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

T&Tec New Meters
16th Jan, 2009 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

T&TEC - Trinidad & Tobago Electricity Commission

After receiving a lot of negative feedback concerning the installation of T&TEC new meters, I decided to create this thread.

T&TEC has recently installed new meters and customers are complaining about exorbitant bills. My spouse recently visited a small branch of T&TEC to pay a light bill and he overheard this conversation between a customer who was speaking to a T&TEC CSR:

Customer: "Morning Miss, ah come to query dis bill, it too high!"

CSR: "Certainly sir! All queries cost three hundred dollars, which
must b paid immediately."

T&TEC claims that the old meters were not accurate but these new meters are superior and more accurate. What are your views on the above conversation and T&TEC's new meters? Have you noticed a significant increase reflected in your electricity bill?

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2011 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Commission Electricity Tobago and Trinidad TampTEC

Electricity was fluctuating most of the day ( I have a regulator that tells me incoming voltage and electrical noise) and it finally went totally, that is how it I when you live in a banana republic - no service is reliable. When it does go the T&TEC crews do seem to be speedy in fixing it (if it is not raining) but it makes me wonder why they always have to be fixing it.

2nd Aug, 2012 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

T&TEC - Trinidad & Tobago Electricity Commission Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Why Tobago having so many electricity problems on a weekly basis when they supposed to have upgrade the power plants in Tobago?

20th Oct, 2014 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

I find T&TEC's service rather poor. There is fluctuations in electricity from 96v-133v and at some points it goes from 110v-120v every other second. Additionally lights go off without warning weekly. They always past these Interruption notices in an effort to 'fix' whatever is the problem yet its the same old thing.

26th Nov, 2014 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

According to a TV6 report today T&TEC is asking the public to conserve electricity or they may experience blackouts. What an announcement to make at a time when the MOST electricity is used: Christmas Season. Minister Kevin Ramnarine is saying that the country has nothing to worry about and it is just a leak from a pipeline that needs to be repaired.

> TOPIC: T&TEC - Trinidad & Tobago Electricity Commission

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,