Obama & Healthcare - Page 23 of 31

Daishain, The metric s I use are this, when - Page 23 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 31 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (31) »
Obamacare Health Related News - Health Care - Obamacare - Affordable Care Act - One of the most controversial topics in the Obama Administration is forcing businesses to pay insurance for their employees. In other cases organizations of all types are to cover health care for their employees. What are your thoughts?
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare - Page 23

Yup, this is totally unacceptable. We have got to figure out a way so that we can help our most vulnerable, which includes the poor, while doing it in an affordable manner. Maybe, I know this is crazy talk, but just maybe if the Republicans and Democrats worked together they could crack this nut.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Healthcare and Obama

The Trumpcare bill, as it is currently written, would be extremely helpful to myself and my family - it would lower our health insurance costs by about $3,000 per year.

However, my family is relatively young and health. The problem with this bill is that it will prevent millions of older and sicker people from receiving health care. That means a lot more people will die from preventable and curable illnesses.

The affordable care act raised the insurance costs for younger, healthier people as a way to help provide medical insurance for older and sicker people.

In my opinion, despite its flaws, that was worth it. Was the ACA perfect? Heck no, but it was better than what we had before it. This new plan seems worse.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare Health & Special Psychology

Yeah, I was not a supporter of the ACA. It cost me and my family a lot of money. That said, it helped insure a lot of people. So let's figure out how to fix what we have. I know the Republicans hate that idea though because President Obama passed it… who cares. It certainty would have been better had the Democrats really asked for Republican help rather than overplaying their hand. They didn't, now let's not do the two wrongs don't make a right thing here and work together to fix it.

14th Mar, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Healthcare and Obama

Its simple. Establish public health care and only if people want to go private they can pay to do so. Its kind of crazy that the American health system is based on those who have money to pay for it.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Healthcare and Obama

Walter,

But we've heard so many horror stories about how bad public healthcare is. And I see it firsthand when I go to the VA... Which is semi-public healthcare. The people at VA have no reason to try and excel because they have a captive audience. We fear it would be the same with public healthcare. So, we'd trade in one of the best healthcare systems in the world for something much less so everyone could have it. And it would cost those like me so much in taxes that we couldn't afford what we once had and only the rich would have access to the quality we are currently used to.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare

I have to wonder by what metric you name our HC system among the best in the world Abnninja.

Among developed nations, when all is said and done, we pay considerably more for our healthcare than anyone else, and yet are considerably less healthy. That is an utter and complete failure in my book.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Mar, 2017 - 1:14am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare - Page 23

I think we need to go single payer. I don't see any other way to make sure everyone has affordable coverage. I know there are some horror stories with some countries that have it. That would be something we would have to work on. In this day and age I feel that medical care is a right. It's easy for people to say it's not. Tell that to the child whose father or mother is dying due to insufficient or nonexistent insurance.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare Psychology Special & Health - Page 23

Daishain,

The metric s I use are this, when the people in Canada who can afford it get sick they forsake their healthcare and come here. That is the same with other countries, including much of Europe. Also, when the mega rich get sick they come here too. As far being less healthy, that is due to our horrible eating habits and sedentary lifestyle, not our healthcare. The healthcare comes in after we are already sick. Now, that is a problem here in this country. We don't have an all encompassing healthcare for the most part, it doesn't start until we get sick.

Kyrroeth,

I agree with you, healthcare is a right. It may not be in the Constitution, but in today's age it's a right.

> TOPIC: Obama & Healthcare

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,