Flying Car

Flying Car - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Jul, 2010 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2007 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Flying Car

FUTURE RESCUE VEHICLE -- THE FLYING CAR

Rafi Yoeli has an unconventional solution to saving people from burning high-rises or rescuing soldiers trapped behind enemy lines: a flying car.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/01/31/israel....r.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2007 - 8:43am / Post ID: #

Flying Car
A Friend

Car Flying

I saw this car on the science channel, its really quit amazing. He calls it the sky car. Its lighter than most cars, goes nearly 300 miles per hour, and has vertical lift off. It will sell for around 100,000 dollars, but would be seriously worth it, and would be much more useful than a helicopter. It would also be able to get to the emergency site much faster than a helicopter or ambulance.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2008 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Flying Car Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Sinclair dreams of 'flying cars'

Personal flying machines will be a reality, says home computer and electric car pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7481940.stm

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2008 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Flying Car
A Friend

Car Flying

I think if we all had flying cars the air would be a more congested area. I would think I would be safer on the ground then.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Car Flying

Is it a bird, is it a car?

A car with wings looks like the realisation of a dream – a real-life version of old Jetsons cartoons – but don't count on them buzzing over our cities just yet. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Flying Car
A Friend

Flying Car

If I was going to buy a flying car I would want one that looks like a car and not a plane. I can go get a pilots license to fly something like this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jul, 2010 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Flying Car

I personally doubt that flying cars will ever be for regular people. One major reason is because of 9/11 with the terrorist attacks. How could anyone be able to stop people from flying in no-fly zones, private property, or in lanes like in "Back to the Future"? Not only that, but once there are flying cars, there needs to be flying police vehicles which would cost millions, if not billions of dollars.

4th Jul, 2010 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Flying Car Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Good point. Flying cars is actually not a new technological find, there have been planes converted to work as cars and vice versa for about two decades or more now, but of course they are just for conception and not production.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Flying Car

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,