Your Level of Fantasy

Your Level Fantasy - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 30th Jun, 2003 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

?
Poll: Based on the First Message in this thread - what is your Level of Fantasy?
  One       0.00%
  Two       0.00%
  Three       13.16%
  Four       68.42%
  Five       18.42%
Total Votes: 38
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How good is your imagination?
4th Apr, 2003 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy

Computer Savy: Tech

Okay here is something to consider...

We have RPG boards for fanasty and medieval settings, but it takes the player some brain power to be creative and make it work. Not all like to do that, they rather sit back and watch a movie. I believe there are different levels of imagination and creativity necessary for each 'level' - check it out:

1. LEVEL ONE - Can only watch the movie and have everything acted out.

2. LEVEL TWO - can only play the video game where the character and environment are set and you simply navigate him through until the end.

3. LEVEL THREE - you read a good novel where everything is already set for you, but you have to use your imagination to picture what is being said.

4. LEVEL FOUR - the rpger, the person has to use real imagination to both understand and enjoy an adventure. Also necessary is smarts to keep your charcter alive.

5. LEVEL FIVE - the person is the fantasy and they end up in an asylum.

Which level are you?  

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2003 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Level Your

4. LEVEL FOUR - the rpger, the person has to use real imagination to both understand and enjoy an adventure. Also necessary is smarts to keep your charcter alive.

I think this is my level..smile.gif I really enjoy the RPG games. They're lots of fun smile.gif

2nd May, 2003 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy Reviews RPG & Card Board

I think this is my level.. I really enjoy the RPG games. They're lots of fun

I have noticed that only level four people really enjoy the RPGs and being at that level helps them to appreciate the lesser levels as they are able to visualize better the author's vision for the reader/viewer.

Post Date: 6th May, 2003 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

I think I am level 2 but I would like to be level 4. I'm now starting the game here. hope I don't get killed fast sad.gif

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2003 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

3. LEVEL THREE - you read a good novel where everything is already set for you, but you have to use your imagination to picture what is being said.

I've been told about RPG's and it seems like a lot of fun. My friend (Abigail) does a lot of RPGing on her HP RPG. She keeps on talking about it, and I'd like to join the Medieval RPG. It seems that it swings my way.

I don't think I'm at Level 4 yet, but hopefully I will be. I really appreciate RPG's and it makes you think about what will happen and such, plus this makes you able to write better  ;D

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2003 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy

Level Four is totally me.   ;D  (and a little bit of Level Five.  ;) ) lol  I love to play all types of games, but my love for RPGs wins everytime.  :)  It's no fun if you can't control what is going on with your character and it's emotions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2003 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level Fantasy

well my level of fantasy im not really sure i played dungens and dragons rpg for 10 yrs if that counts for any thing  ;)  i have always been fond of the dwarven characters they are the bomb short but very strong and smart. they are always helpful when it comes to battle all becuz they just like to rush right in a good fight

30th Jun, 2003 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Your Level Fantasy Board Card & RPG Reviews

well my level of fantasy im not really sure i played dungens and dragons rpg for 10 yrs if that counts for any thing

lol such a humble guy :smile.gif lol ;D

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Your Level of Fantasy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,