France Football

France Football - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th May, 2008 - 6:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
French Football - Former world champions, are they going to make a come back?
8th Nov, 2003 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

France Football

The French in recent years have proven their strength in the game. How do you like their style?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

France Football
A Friend

Football France

Well they deceived me during the 2002 World Cup...they didn't win a SINGLE match!!! I mean, these champions that unexpectedly won the cup in 1998 (and I was there biggrin.gif!!!) starting to lose match after match...Well, I'm still eagerly awaiting the 2006 world cup, but no longer cheering for France. Everyone made such a big fuss about Zidane when he scored twice in the last match of the 1998 WC, but when you see him play with Real Madrid he's not all that good compared to all these other stars (w00t, go Figo!).

17th Jun, 2004 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

France Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Zidane is really the team, I think without him they aren't all that much a task to overcome. Their style is simple. Get the ball up to Zidane in the middle, Zidane passes it to left or right forwards and then back to him in the middle where he seeks for goal. A recent ball trick I saw Zidane was amazing. The ball was kicked to him and without turning around he used his heel to bring it to his front and then pass it on to a striker (unfortunately the striker missed the perfect header).

24th Jun, 2004 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Football France

This is why Zidane is the man in France and right now, the man in football, period!

Quote from https://www.realmadrid.com/web_realmadrid/t...&sec=4&subsec=1

ZINEDINE ZIDANE'S TRACK RECORD:

1 World Cup (1998)
1 Euro Cup (2000)
1 European Cup (2002)
2 Europe Super Cups (1996 y 2002)
2 Intercontinental Cups (1996 y 2002)
1 Spanish Liga (2003)
2 Italian League (1997 y 98)
2 Spanish Super Cups (2001 y 03)
1 Italian Super Cups (1997)
1 Golden Ball (1998)
3 FIFA World Player (1998, 2000 y 03).
3 Onze d"Or (1998, 2000 y 01)

12th Aug, 2004 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Football France

The era of Zidane is coming to a close. He announced his retirement from International football and will only play local French club football until his contract is up in 2007.

14th Oct, 2004 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

France Football

Who would you consider the greatest French player of all time: Zinedine Zidane or Michel Platini?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Apr, 2006 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

France Football

Zidane to retire after France's World Cup run

PARIS -- French midfielder Zinedine Zidane will retire after the World Cup in Germany.

Zidane helped France win the 1998 World Cup on its home soil and the 2000 European Championship. Zidane, who plays for Real Madrid, was FIFA's World Player of the Year in 1998, 2000 and 2003.

"I am stopping for good and I am stopping everything," Zidane told Canal Plus television on Tuesday. "Most of all, I think it's my body. I told myself that I can't do another year."

https://cbs.sportsline.com/soccer/story/9395630

Actually, I was surprised to see him on the World Cup squad for this year. At 34, he has achieved everything there is to achieve. I believe his name can be considered among the many others as best footballer ever.

Post Date: 15th May, 2008 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

France Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports

For more information related to French Sports visit the France Index.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: France Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,