Muscle Cars! - Page 3 of 6

It is a toss up for me between the 1965 impala - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Jan, 2007 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Which Muscle Car Period Do You Like The Most?
  1960's Muscle Cars       25.00%
  1970's Muscle Cars       75.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Muscle Cars Cars too old to remember, but too good to forget. Use this Thread to Discuss Muscle Cars in general, but there may be other Threads dealing with specific aspects of Muscle Cars.
Muscle Cars! Related Information to Muscle Cars!
  • Katrina Car Sale - Beware!
  • Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Muscle Cars! - Page 3

Give me a 1965 Mustang Boss 302 anyday. I am such a fan of the olf Mustang, and am rather fond of the new ones. Still, nothing can compare, in my mind, to the feeling of sitting inside a Mustang and having every ounce of my body shake as the engine is revved up. I get shivers just thinking about it.

Sponsored Links:
    23rd Feb, 2005 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Cars Muscle

A '69 Dodge Super Bee with a 440 straight 6 engine. I never could keep tires for long on this car! Back end was so light, I had to carry a dozen cinder blocks in the trunk just to drive in the winter. It looked VERY much like this one....

https://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/featuredvehicles/25719/

Definitely miss that car,

Vincenzo

19th Apr, 2005 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

They are photos of stock standard vehicles, but I think they look better when they are customised.

Thats is so true, a custom car in my opinion looks so much better than stock.
    Then again if you was to customize your favorite car that you owned, it would look best in your eyes. My favorite three cars are as follows; stingray, 57' chevy, and as in this year it would be a scion but not the square looking one.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2005 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Page 3 Cars Muscle

I love muscle cars, my dad has a Z28 '91 Camaro. It's an awesome car that I wish I could drive but can't due to the insurance on it. It would be like 3 grand every six months since it has an aluminum V8. But yeah, muscle cars are awesome tongue.gif

Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Cars Muscle

I have loved muscle cars for as long as I can remember. My favorite muscle car would have to be a 1969 or a 1970 dodge Charger. I loved them because the body just looked mean especially in black and because when you put your foot on the gas semi-hard they would pop up a little but when you put the petal to the metal they did a wheelie stand that was to die for (like in fast and the furious but with out the wheelie bar under the car).

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2006 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Muscle Cars!

TOP 10 MUSCLE-CAR STARS

Sometimes it's a turkey that lays the golden egg.
    Ref. https://money.cnn.com/2006/06/16/Autos/muscle_stars/index.htm

Muscle Cars!
    Muscle Cars! (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 12th Aug, 2006 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!
    A Friend

Muscle Cars - Page 3

1970 Buick GS Is one of my favorites because it is an underdog. Compared to the Corvettes Camaro's and Chevelle's.

Message Edited!
    Persephone: Check spelling before posting.

8th Jan, 2007 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

It is a toss up for me between the 1965 impala with the 409

and the old classic 57 chev shaker

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Muscle Cars!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,