Muscle Cars! - Page 4 of 6

Hunter you got that right. But to me one of - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Feb, 2008 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Which Muscle Car Period Do You Like The Most?
  1960's Muscle Cars       25.00%
  1970's Muscle Cars       75.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Muscle Cars Cars too old to remember, but too good to forget. Use this Thread to Discuss Muscle Cars in general, but there may be other Threads dealing with specific aspects of Muscle Cars.
Muscle Cars! Related Information to Muscle Cars!
  • Katrina Car Sale - Beware!
  • Post Date: 10th Apr, 2007 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars! - Page 4

I've heard that the kind of people who usually are fanatical about Muscle Cars are known as 'Red Necks".

Sponsored Links:
    13th Aug, 2007 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Cars Muscle

What may I ask is wrong with storing your leaky transmission in your bath tub while fixing it? *pulls up collar and tucks in neck*

Strange red necks like muscle cars and seem to know how fix them. But "dinks" enjoying SUV have no idea how to fix them and pay the "red neck" to do it for them. All because their old Mercedes could not fit the hockey gear in the trunk with the clubs.

2nd Feb, 2008 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Modern Look Muscle Cars

I like the Modern looking Muscled cars that have been 'pimped'.

Muscle Cars!
    Muscle Cars! (Hover)

2nd Feb, 2008 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Cars Muscle

1970 muscle cars are way more eye candy than the 1960s. The 1970 muscle cars started to have a more sleek look there are some good sports editions from that time.

4th Feb, 2008 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Cars Muscle

Yes some of the new designs look real nice but I ponder if the frames will hold up.

One that fell short but had potential for me was the Prowler by dodge.

5th Feb, 2008 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars!

That one looks kicking, the only thing its dropping is smoke and dirt when you see it go by krakyn.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    5th Feb, 2008 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars - Page 4

That is a definite head turner with a message. If I had that I would have all the chics calling me for a ride. cool.gif

5th Feb, 2008 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Muscle Cars Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

laugh.gif Hunter you got that right. But to me one of the all time car of worthy note is the Chev Impala. They were reliable sturdy so much so that in later years they were abolished from demolition derbies as the frame was heavier and gave a distinct advantage.

You also could boost these bad boys up to what ever horse power you liked and would know they could take it.

Here is a link to the legendary 409, I think is the flagship of the Impala fleet.

https://www.55-57chevys.com/coccc/articles/646/65asty1.html

One could hit a modern civic and think it was just a bad pot hole.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 5th Feb, 2008 - 2:18pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Muscle Cars!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,