USA vs North Korea - Page 72 of 101

You have to remember they all know our nuclear - Page 72 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 72

Listening to what the secretary of state said to the UN I think it is going to heighten tensions even more. I know that NK has the means to strike Hawaii and parts of Alaska with no issues. I do not know if they can actually reach the lower 48 but if they can Seattle should worry. I think something is going to happen but just what is yet to be played out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called on the world community Friday to drastically increase pressure on North Korea, warning that failure to do so could be “catastrophic” and that the US is prepared to take military action against the rogue regime if necessary.

“All options for responding to future provocations must remain on the table,” Tillerson said. “Diplomatic and financial leverage or power will be backed up by willingness to counteract North Korean aggression with military action, if necessary.”

Tillerson, speaking at a special US-hosted UN meeting to address the challenge, called on member countries to take three immediate steps, singling out China as he did so and warning that countries that don’t comply may face consequences.

He urged nations to fully enforce existing sanctions on the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, suspend or downgrade diplomatic relations with the already isolated country and increase its financial isolation by targeting countries and individuals that support its nuclear and ballistic missile program. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

KN,

They have ability but their missiles are wildly inaccurate. They could actually miss the broad side of a barn, as the saying goes. The further the target the more inaccurate. I would guess they would target SK and Japan to try and get those two countries to get us to stop whatever it is we are planning. The truth is, we can't at this point because they getting to the point where their missiles are getting more accurate and they are increasing their range. If they get to a point where they have a fairly accurate ICBM then our West Coast is in trouble and I don't think President Trump is going to let that happen.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 72 Korea North USA

Exactly and that is why I am saying that tensions are even higher now. If they do launch a nuke at Hawaii, Alaska or even the west coast and get a lucky hit what is that going to do? I know we will hit them with a vengeance and that could lead into WWI. Any option that includes military action is gong to be interesting.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

If they were to actually hit us with a nuke I'm fairly sure we'd nuke them back. We would either use a nuclear tipped cruise missile or a plane carrying a nuke. The nukes on planes usually have very high yields. And yes, any miscalculation at that point could lead to a catastrophe… bigger catastrophe since any nukes flying is already a catastrophe.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

It has been said many times that if one country launches a nuke all the nuclear countries will launch theirs. Thus many, many innocent people will perish for ne reason other than a chicken strutting around with his chest all puffed out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 72

I don't think that would happen in this case. Both China and Russia would know that the nuke we launch will only go to NK. I'm pretty sure they'd call us if NK launches one at us. Every nuclear-armed country has enough time to react if one of the others is targeted so they would hold off to see and hear our response. Plus, if we did it with a cruise missile or plane they wouldn't know for sure until it goes boom, and by then we'd be on the phone letting them know it was a one shot deal in retaliation for anything NK did.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 72

You have to remember they all know our nuclear response time due to Hillary giving it out in the debates to the whole world. I do not know if anyone would adhere to the hold out but if NK does launch on us then we will find out then.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,