Ivanka Trump - Page 4 of 4

Ivanka Trump defended her father at a women's - Page 4 - Fashion, Photography, Modeling - Posted: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:26pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 41 150 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Ivanka Trump
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,159
Avg: 24.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 57,437.87 FP
Charm: 72

Ivanka Trump - Page 4

I see nothing wrong with this. She isn't being paid, she's giving advice. Goodness gracious, when President Clinton was in he had his wife lead the health care task force. He valued her advice, even if their relationship was stormy. Okay, President Trump values his daughter's advice and as President, he's entitled to get it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Ivanka

Ivanka Trump: The neighbour from hell

LOCALS say Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner aren't great neighbours, accusing them of creating a "Three-ring circus". Ref. Source 9f.
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,002
Avg: 1.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 36.1%
[+] Gain: 309.41 FP
Charm: 44

Ivanka Trump Modeling & Photography Fashion

I think it was an unwise decision to take up an official position in the White House with all the assets they still retain. She was already the First Daughter, that was good enough.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 13,034
Avg: 7.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 36,780.10 FP
Charm: 197

Page 4 Trump Ivanka

Having and retaining the assets they have is no crime and they should be able to keep a lot of them. Her husband has resigned from a lot of the positions that would have had a conflict of interests so they should be ok.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Trump Ivanka

Ivanka Trump won Chinese trademarks the same day she dined with China's president:

As the first daughter crafts a political career, her brand is flourishing, despite boycotts and several stores limiting her merchandise. Ref. Source 4y.
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Ivanka Trump

Ivanka Trump defended her father at a women's panel in Berlin Tuesday after attendees hissed when she attempted to champion her father's commitment to women's issues.

The audience interrupted Trump during a discussion on paid leave when she began describing President Trump as an advocate for women.

"That is something I'm very proud of my father's advocacy, long before he came into the presidency, he championed this in the primaries. He's been a tremendous champion of supporting families and enabling them to thrive," Trump said before the crowd began reacting negatively.

Trump was participating in a panel discussion on women's empowerment and entrepreneurship at the W-20, a summit of G-20 countries aimed at promoting women's workforce participation and equality. Ref. CNN.
Guest please SHARE: "Ivanka Trump" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Ivanka Trump
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ivanka Trump

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

Baby Mourning Doves
Baby Mourning Doves
Uploaded by: JB
Rated: 2/10 + 5 comments