Halloween In Trinidad And Tobago - Page 2 of 4

I'm putting decorations this weekend. - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Oct, 2011 - 3:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Halloween In Trinidad,Tobago
10th Oct, 2010 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Halloween In Trinidad And Tobago - Page 2

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 4-Oct 10, 7:20 AM)
Name: Chris
Comments: Hi there! I'm from South and I Absolutely LOVE Halloween! Every year I would spookify my house... Bats, ghosts, cobweb, tombstones, coffins, witches.. The whole works..

That's awesome Chris I didn't know South also celebrates Halloween. Hope you have a great time!

international QUOTE
Name: PurpleStar

Comments: I wonder if all you folks from the West are just as adamant when it comes to supporting Trini holidays.

Why not? It's almost like you are assuming because we celebrate Halloween we're somewhat unpatriotic and cannot support a local holiday? People from the West are Trinis too you know...

Reconcile Edited: TriniSpanish on 10th Oct, 2010 - 2:29am

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2010 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Halloween

My home is fully decorated now. I have Jack O' Lanterns in my front yard, webs and a cemetery! laugh.gif I hope to get lots of trick and treaters this year.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2010 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Halloween In Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

"Howloween" at the Zoo

The Zoological Society of Trinidad and Tobago in its quest to make the Emperor Valley Zoo more attractive to children, is taking advantage of the growing popularity of Halloween here in Trinidad to stage Halloween-themed celebrations this week. Ref. Source 5

31st Oct, 2010 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Tobago Trinidad Halloween

With crime so high who go let people come around their home with masks on? All you all dreaming yes.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2011 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Halloween

Name: Natlewis

Comments: Saw your thread and thank you for the info. I have a two year old and we are from Canada but here with my husband. I would like to take him for trick or treat this year. Would you be able to tell me the areas where to go in Trinidad?

25th Sep, 2011 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Halloween In Trinidad And Tobago

Natlewis, hi. The safest place is Westmoorings. There are other areas but I'm not familiar with them. We have been celebrating Halloween here (Westmoorings) for many years so I hope you have a good time with your little one this year. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2011 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Halloween Trinidad Tobago - Page 2

Name: Zaida

Comments: Oh I hear you, its so true. South people are boring, I am from South Trinidad, but my husband and son they love Halloween. They both decorate our home every year, honestly I'm no big fan but Happy Halloween to all!

15th Oct, 2011 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Halloween Trinidad Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

I'm putting decorations this weekend. Last year was a quiet one and I am guessing with the state of emergency we will have another quiet Halloween here in the West.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Halloween In Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,