This Suffer Does
I could tell you the cure, but you would need some fore knowledge and be prepared to change your lifestyle. It is not as simple as 'taking something' to get rid of it. I am not able to ask you questions directly, but will give you some general tips.
1. Acne is a response to an unclean clogged system. Too much waste in the body or not sufficient bowel movements will trigger the condition.
2. Stop drinking MILK! It is mucus forming and causes lots of overload in the system. Stop eating meat, also a cause of disease and poisons entering the body.
3. Start on a pure juice fast for a couple of days, eat NOTHING but fresh fruits, not canned fruit, or concentrate, but FRESH.
4. Then for the rest of the week eat fresh vegetables, again not the canned or frozen type - fresh.
5. Each morning drink some peppermint tea with no sugar. You may also want to drink senna mixed with orange peel or other cleansing herb.
6. Do not eat sugar foods, grease, fry or creamed foods.
7. After one week you will feel renewed, energetic and may even see your system start to clear up. You should also have regular bowel movements.
8. You can go back to mixing your foods, but VERY little meat and no oils, fats, or fast foods. Still maintain lots of fresh vegetables and fruits. After one to two months your acne should go away.
9. Sugar is terrible, and it has been unnaturally put in processed foods: Harmful Affects Of Sugar
You see it is not that simple... But if you do this... For sure it will go away!