Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 12 of 14

I like NCIS, NCIS LA, and NCIS New Orleans. - Page 12 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 9:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Are you a couch potato, nah, just kidding, so which show is your fav?
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2008 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 12

All time favourites are Only Fools and Horses and Vicar of Dibley

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2008 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

Show TV Favorite Your

My favorite show was Charmed, I still try to catch it in reruns. I have the first four seasons, need to get the rest.

Currently my favorite shows are Eureka, Supernatural, Medium, Ghost Whisperer, Without a Trace and of course Lost and Heroes.

I love Moonlight, but so far it is not on the fall schedules. I would love to see them continue the series. Alex O'Loughlin is certainly not hard on the eyes. wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 13th Aug, 2008 - 7:29am

19th May, 2009 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My favourite television shows of all time, are the following:
"Buffy, the Vampire Slayer"
"Angel"
"Veronica Mars"
"M*A*S*H*"
"Coupling" (Uk)

My favourites at the moment are:
"Scrubs"
"Neighbours"
"Grey's Anatomy"
"Packed to the Rafters"
"Brothers and Sisters"
"How I met your Mother"

My favourite in the reality genre are:
"Australia, so you think you can dance"
"Master Chef - Australia"

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Page 12 Show TV Favorite Your

Currently my three favorite tv shows are CNBC from 7am to 230 pm, weather channel from 330 pm to 5pm then fox news till 10pm.

10th Jun, 2009 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Show TV Favorite Your

I also like Thank God you're here! Especially when Hamish Blake is on it ! biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: jchampers on 10th Jun, 2009 - 10:40pm

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show?

Deep Space 9 will always be my favorite TV show. I do love the other Star Trek series, but I've been hooked on Deep Space 9 since the first time I saw it. My mom showed me 'The Visitor' and I cried, and I wasn't even familiar with the characters. Then I saw it again when I watched all the previous episodes and I still cried.

For the record DS9 made me love the Farengi, who I previously hated, and otherwise just had a lot of enjoyable characters. Even the 'bad' characters are fun. The themes of the show are great too, especially the conflicts between the Cardassians and the Bajorans during the Occupation. DS9 does a good job at showing you that none of the characters are perfect, even Benjamin Sisko.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show - Page 12

Well talking to a sci-fi/fantasy fan Star trek is a favorite of mine and I have watched many of the shows. I still watch them now and then still.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 12

I like NCIS, NCIS LA, and NCIS New Orleans. I was also a Grimm fan but that just ended. And when they're on, Game of Thrones and Vikings always have my attention.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite TV Show?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,