Trinidad Violent School Children - Page 3 of 4

You ever see how some of them mothers does - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 10th Apr, 2015 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Trinidad School Violence - Trinidad School Fighting - Aggression - Rage
2nd Apr, 2014 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children - Page 3

According to TTUTA via TV6 the level of security in schools is being reduced because the Ministry of Education is not satisfied with the level of service they are getting. TTUTA is wondering why a move like this will be done now when school violence is on the rise.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2014 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Children School Violent Trinidad

When I was younger, school was an institution where parents would drop their kids off to learn and not to be fighting like young gang members! The violence in schools is getting worse and worse everyday! Why is it Trinis must emulate all the bad habits from abroad? Do you notice that people are videotaping these fights and uploading them to the social media? The only good thing about this is, at least it is highlighting a very serious problem in schools. But whatever happened to calling the police or at least reporting the matter to the school prinicipal? Everything in this country is bacchanal and entertainment! No one takes anything serious anymore! I think this fighting clearly shows a deterioration in family values. It is obvious that no one is supervising these children at home. Parents need to spend quality time with the family again. Show love, appreciation for their children and instil values in them. These children are being led astray by others who are a bad influence on them. If parents believe that it is the school's responsibility to raise their children, then the violence is going to escalate. I think the parents, teachers and principals all need to come together to address this problem. We need to have more places that allow children to wait for their parents in a safe and supervised environment. A place where adults will assist children with their homework and encourage them to be involved in sports like basketball, cricket, ping pong or anything that will provide them with skills or simply to keep them occupied....

22nd Jul, 2014 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I agree with you, Geenie 100%. I believe the number one problem is that teachers are also being violent towards students as well. So if a child is a victim of violence at home and then goes to school to experience similar things, how exactly is he/she going to turn?

11th Nov, 2014 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Children School Violent Trinidad

On TV6 Minister Gopeesingh said that sports and weekly sporting activities will become mandatory in every school to alleviate school violence.

He was also asked if corporal punishment will be brought back and he said it will never be brought back, so for those primitive minds bent on beating children - forget it.

23rd Nov, 2014 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Children School Violent Trinidad

I hearing people saying bring back corporal punishment, so you want to stop school violence by beating violence into the children? rolleyes.gif

28th Nov, 2014 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children

More videos of school violence are being uploaded for all to see. TV6 highlighted one from a secondary school in Mayaro where a teacher tried to break up a very violent fight but could not. This after the Minister of Education claimed that school violence is under control.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2015 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children - Page 3

Name: Oneca

Title: Habits from abroad

Comments: I love how its always somehow abroad's fault Trinis are Acting the monkey. Here is a solution that we practice Abroad. We arrest violent school children and depending On the charge, we arrest the parents too. Works wonder. How about your police force and 999 service practice good Habits from abroad like punctuality and working past noon.

10th Apr, 2015 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

You ever see how some of them mothers does rough up their children like they is dog in a kennel? Well when you do that and then you let the dog it is behave vicious. Parents need some dealing with because they are part of the problem.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Violent School Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,