Naming Your Kids - Page 2 of 6

Do you think this sounds ok together? Avalon - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Apr, 2004 - 6:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
How about naming him Billy Bob and her Princess Di?
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2003 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Naming Your Kids - Page 2

msslm, the Chinese are good at names like that. But in the past when only the scholars were the learned ones, the Chinese ended up with a lot of "cats, dogs. cows and pigs" . That was how they named their kids. But now, everybody want to give fanciful names to their kids AND especially their GRANDKIDS! wink.gif  That tells you how influential grandparents can be.

Can't believe we have been having interrupted sleep for over two months now! That's how old Nicholas is. My wife has gone back to work already -- ladies here get 2 months maternity leave. Daddy only 2 days paternity.

Baby is growing great. Packing in those calories well. Wife trying to unload those calories fast so she can get back into her work dresses again. Meanwhile, Daddy is coming close to being blown away by a heavy gust of wind ...... what do you expect, when he has to stay up late at night to do the feeding. Wife has already phased out breastfeeding.

It is very, very fulfilling to take care of the little one. No regrets! :0

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2003 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Kids Naming

Thanks, Fireduck for the info on how the Chinese used to name thier children.  I have always been fascinated by the ancient Chinese culture.  :)  I am glad that your son is growing and doing so well.  It won't be long before your son starts crawling and then running all over the house.  :o  lol  That's great that your wife is doing well and that you help out with the baby.  Best of luck to you and your family.  :)

6th Aug, 2003 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Fireduck, it seems like you are adapting very well to Parenthood! biggrin.gif I remember those days up during the night...*sigh*...I tell you one thing, I don't miss them at all!!!! :smile.gif LOL
I'm glad to hear your son is healthy and beautiful and your wife is well too. How come she stopped breastfeeding so fast?. All the best for you all. wink.gif Hey I hope to see ya in the chat room sometime wink.gif.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Page 2 Kids Naming

Thanks, y'all for the good wishes. LDS, to do chats is a little difficult for me, being half way across the world from you guys. When I'm wide awake, you guys are in slumberland, and vice versa. smile.gif

Anyway, I'm not good at those things. I used to do chats at AOL, when I was in the US. Since then I just couldn't keep up with the technology, and cost of technology here is still relatively expensive.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2004 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Kids Naming

I'm six weeks along right now. I'm due Dec. 6, 2004. If I have a boy his name will be William Arthur, and if I have a girl her name will be Avalon. I haven't quite decided on the middle name. I was thinking of Jade. I have one son his name is Wesley Alexander. Any one have any good ideas for a girls middle name that will sound good with Avalon?

14th Apr, 2004 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids

Wow, very British. If you want to follow the medieval names then I can suggest Gwen with Avalon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2004 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Naming Kids - Page 2

I love those names you have chosen! smile.gif Very classy wink.gif

Hmmm a good name with Avalon, what about Adwen, it means 'very fair' and is welsh in origin.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2004 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Naming Kids Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Do you think this sounds ok together? Avalon Jay? Then I could call her AJ for short.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Naming Your Kids

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,