Borde Genealogy

Borde Genealogy - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Jun, 2010 - 12:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Feel free to also check my genealogy web site at: HERE
1st Nov, 2003 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Borde Genealogy

Borde Genealogy

Please visit: Borde Genealogy

Interested in these names: Borde, Ramos, Spencer, Halfide, Pampallone, Wallcott, Montano, Vierlle, Marchan, Allamani (Trinidad, West Indies)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2003 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Genealogy Borde

Sometimes tracing names to me is almost like spoons...

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

23rd Mar, 2009 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Borde Genealogy Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It's been a long time since I updated this site. I gave Borde Genealogy its' own page as a lead up to other BORDE related site we have. I also updated all of the original BORDE Heritage genealogy site so that it is easy to navigate.

4th Apr, 2009 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Genealogy Borde

That's some detailed stuff you have going for you. Is your last name from the French city Bordeaux?

4th Apr, 2009 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Genealogy Borde

There is one theory of that. It seems like when my ancestors came from France they had the name "BORDEAUX" but wanted to fit in with the British element and decided on just "BORDE", but there is no researched facts on that.

24th Jun, 2009 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Borde Genealogy

I received this Email from someone with info on the name 'Borde' as it originates from Spain:

Subject: Borde's ancestry

Message: This is Blas Borde from the Basque Country, Spain. Just to tell you that my surname is Borde and we think is a basque word in Basque French dialect, in normal Basque is Borda and in both cases means small refuge for people and sheeps in the mountains, mainly used during spring, summer. There several Basque surnames that are similar like, Bordeberri (New borde), Borda (variation), Bordenave (in French), Bordegarai (Borde in the top) etc.

Blas

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2009 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Borde Genealogy

It makes sense. As a matter of fact I know many people with the surname "Borda", as a matter of fact a very popular psychiatric hospital back in Buenos Aires is called J. T Borda".

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Borde Genealogy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Name: Nan

Comments: I am currently tracing a very old Family member with the last name Borde. The name is derived from Bordeaux in France. How or why it was abbreviated I am not sure. Our family member was a stone mason in Montreal and immigrated there in the early 1600's.
My uncle is a Historian in New York and is compiling our genealogical history. We have a dead end with Borde.

Source 1: Our family genealogy

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Borde Genealogy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,