Driving Drunk Kills

Driving Drunk Kills - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th May, 2013 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Worst is you sometives do not remember killing anyone. Drunk Drivers - Drunk Driving
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2010 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Driving Drunk Kills

Jailed drunk can't remember fatal crash

A suicidal drunk is in jail for at least the next 14 years for killing a woman in a car crash that he does not remember causing, the Court of Appeal has been told. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Kills Drunk Driving

Expert blasts 'legal drunk driving'

A controversial addiction expert has told MPs he is "ashamed to be a New Zealander" because of the Government's "backwards decision" not to lower the drink-driving limit. Ref. Source 8

27th Oct, 2010 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Driving Drunk Kills Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I personally think that they should make the laws much harsher for people that have repeat offenses for drunk drivers. I know a person that has three regular drunk driving and one felony drunk driving conviction and still is walking around, drinking and driving without a license or insurance. Things like that really burn my sac because he puts every one of my family and friends at risk because of a screwed up legal system and lax punishments in my opinion. There is no reason a person like that should be free. I think that you should have to check your keys in at a bar when you show up and can't leave until you pass a breathalizer test at the very least. Maybe I get a little more wound up because of the choices I have made to live the life of a straightedge, I don't know.

27th Oct, 2010 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Kills Drunk Driving

The drink driving limit at the moment is about 2 glasses of alcohol in the first hour and then one every hour after that, it does vary from person to person.

But some people were trying to lower that and the decision is being debated still with the current govt asking for accidents that have a degree of blood alcohol readings to be recorded, so then they can judge if a large number of accidents happen with a lower than the current legal limit occurs.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Kills Drunk Driving

'They won't catch me drink-driving'

A growing number of Kiwis believe they can get away with drink-driving. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Driving Drunk Kills

Mum's drink-driving appals police

A young mother was caught in Christchurch driving with nearly twice the drink-drive limit, sipping from a cup of rum and with two children in the car, police say.What is your review for the new product for children known as ""?https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/4550533/Mums-drink-driving-appals-police

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2011 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Driving Drunk Kills

Drunk driving accident kills woman's mother and son

Andrea Torres lost her mother and her son Friday night when a suspected drunken driver, speeding and weaving in and out of heavy traffic along state Route 125, failed to notice in time that cars had nearly stopped up ahead. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 14th May, 2013 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Driving Drunk Kills Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

The National Transportation Safety Board today recommended that all 50 states lower the benchmark for determining when a driver is legally drunk from 0.08 blood-alcohol content to 0.05. The idea is part of an initiative to eliminate drunken driving, which accounts for about a third of all road deaths.

Lowering the rate to 0.05 would save about 500 to 800 lives every year, the safety board said.

The NTSB cannot mandate changes, but the agency is influential on matters of public safety.

Under current law, a 180-pound male typically will hit the 0.08 threshold after drinking four drinks in an hour, according to an online blood alcohol calculator published by the University of Oklahoma. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Driving Drunk Kills

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,