Whats Your Favourite Rpg?

Whats Favourite Rpg - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th Aug, 2004 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

So, whats your favourite RPG of all time? Doesn't matter what age, what system. Just as long as its an RPG. I would have to say...mine would be Final Fantasy XIII or Chrono Trigger. They both kick major butt!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rpg Favourite Whats

Final fantasy 8 is very good. i love all the graphics and all the rpg characters.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Whats Your Favourite Rpg? Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ooh yes, FF8 was good. There are so many people tat didn't like it because they think squall has no personality. I liked squall though, he reminds me of myself....quiet, empty minded and just doing "..." all the time.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2004 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rpg Favourite Whats

Chrono Trigger and FFVIII were both great. But I think my favorite would have to be the Realms of Arcania games. They weren't real widly known, but they were fantastic! I think that part of my love for them comes from the fact that they were the first RPG's I really played.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2004 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rpg Favourite Whats

My favorite RPG would be Morrowind. Even though I don't have it I still think its like one of the best RPGs ever made. I am all for free gameplay.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2004 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Personally, I'm a Suikoden junkie. I've played both I and II and am currently enjoying III. Konami has a decent game engine, and gives plenty of battle options. I particularly liked Suikoden II. One of the highlights was a series of Iron Chef style battles. Very amusing! laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2004 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Whats Favourite Rpg

hey shadow, you'll have to give me the 'lowdown' on Morrowind...looks good.

as for rpg's, i personally like Icewindale, the first one, for pc...it kinda reminded me a little bit of the FF series...

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Whats Favourite Rpg Board Card & RPG Reviews

Arthyr, The one reason why I like Marrowind so much is because you can do as much with the story as you want, or you can avoid the story all together. You can read hours of text that is about the game, or you can just skip that too. Like I said, I don't have the game but I like it alot.
I love free gameplay, and I only wish I had a Xbox so I could get it. (My PCs arent good enough by far...)

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Whats Your Favourite Rpg?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,