Whats Your Favourite Rpg? - Page 5 of 5

Baldurs gate II was one of my favorites. I - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th Mar, 2006 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 
11th Nov, 2005 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Whats Your Favourite Rpg? - Page 5

I will have to say Never Winter Nights, but that might be just the heat of the moment.. I actually like nearly all RPG's.. RPG Fanatic that's me!

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2005 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Favourite Whats

Playing most rpg's I can get my hands on the Forgotten realms series for pc was the my favorite. With the conception of mmorpgs Everquest hands down is my favorite. Haven't found anything to rival the interaction of a high end character yet.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Whats Your Favourite Rpg?
A Friend

Whats Your Favourite Rpg? Reviews RPG & Card Board

My favorite RPG of all time....Morrowind.

You've got this whole wide world before, you can become anyone, AND....people die...and don't come back! You could follow the main quest and become the Nerevarine...or not and become an adventurer with no laws to hold him or her down. Gain levels and become a protector of Vvardenfell and it's native dunmer, or learn the ways of Evil and destroy all life from the pitiful island. It's so open, it boggles my mind just thinking about it. And the world of Tamerial itself is so developed, it's kind of like you're visiting a real live place. It's kind of creepy and cool at the same time. ^^

There are some flaws, because nothing is perfect.

If you did decide to wipe out a whole town....the guards come back...and they're likely to be pissed at you for doing such a vile task.

The fighting is, for lack of a better word, crap. Hack and slash, Hack and slash. Same with when you decide to summon magicka. You do the same move for each spell. You'd think you'd do something different for different magicka specializations.

The music is awesome...to a point. Then, it just starts getting annoying...especially when you're in battle.

Avoid the XBox version...seriously. It's not THAT bad, but you'll have so much more fun with the PC.

This is a more personal thing, but I'd avoid the main quest. I did for like two years because I was afraid I would get bored of it. Happens when I beat certain games and just automatically lose interest in it. I beat the main quest earlier this year...haven't touched it for some time. Could be because I have the XBox version, but eh...oh well.

Overall, I'd suggest this and the upcoming ElderScrolls IV: Oblivion to any RPGers who like openess, vast character development and a good story line and any other ElderScrolls game from past. I hear Daggerfell was one of the best, but I could never find it. If anyone knows where I could get it, please tell me. I'd be most thankful.

^^

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Rpg Favourite Whats

Table Top = 3.5 edition D&D (The newest version of the best and most original)
Computer Game = Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (awesome, a pity they messed up with the sequel) /Neverwinter Nights (V. Good though Kingmaker expansion sucked)
MMORPG = WoW (just to good for words)

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2006 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rpg Favourite Whats

Baldurs gate II was one of my favorites. I Played it over and over again for months making different choices and seeing what happened. Though I think my all time favorite was Mario Rpg legend of the seven stars. I loved that game when I was younger and I went back and played it recently its still good.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Whats Your Favourite Rpg?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,