Secret Abortions In Teen Girls

Secret Abortions Teen Girls - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Oct, 2012 - 10:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Secret Abortions In Teen Girls
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2011 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kentucky Court Decision Allows Secret Abortions in Teen Girls

A teenager from another state may get permission to travel out of state for an abortion without their parents ever knowing. That's the decision recently released by the Kentucky Court of Appeals.
In a 2-1 ruling last week that was sealed, the majority on the appeals court said they felt obligated to make the decision despite 'significant reservations" about allowing Kentucky judges to essentially keep parents from 49 other states in the dark about whether or not their teenage daughter can travel to the Bluegrass State for a secret abortion without their knowledge or consent. Ref. Source 9

Secret Abortions In Teen Girls (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2011 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Girls Teen Abortions Secret

The thing that I do not like is the fact that they are including 18 and 19 year olds as being teens instead of adults. If a 18 year old wants to do this then it is not any of their parents business since they are classified as being an adult. Now if the girl is 17 or younger then yes the parents should have a say and be told.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2011 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Secret Abortions In Teen Girls Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I had a whole long post that was gonna start a debate on abortions it really comes down to rights given in the charter/constitution of right to your own body. If I remember correctly in Canada if your 16 you can get an abortion. I know someone who got one, and her mother had her eldest child young. Really if it needs to be secret then do it. But if its really whats best for you, I'm sure the guardians and parents will understand.

21st Jan, 2011 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
Really if it needs to be secret then do it. But if its really whats best for you, I'm sure the guardians and parents will understand.

I don't agree with that. Most teen girls don't know what's best for them, if they knew that they wouldn't be pregnant in the first place.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Teens should not be able to have secret abortions, they definitely need their parents permission. I do not agree with this one bit, because if they do get an abortion, they think it is OK to have unprotected sex and then have another abortion.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2012 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

House Panel OKs Bill to Stop Secret Abortions on Teenagers

Today the House Judiciary Committee approved the Child Interstate Abortion Notification Act by a vote of 20 to 13. The measure is needed to ensure abortion facilities don't violate the parental notification laws of a girl's home state.

Lawmakers support the bill, which would make it a federal crime to transport a minor across a state line in circumvention of a state law requiring parental involvement in the minor's abortion. The legislation is needed as s-xual abusers, family members and even staff at abortion centers routinely take teenage girls across state lines for secret abortions without their parents knowledge or permission. It also requires parental notice for abortions on minors who are from a state other than where the abortion will take place.

The following video shows Rep. Lamar Smith, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, giving his opening statement on the bill. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th May, 2012 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Secret Abortions Teen Girls

Shock: British Teens Have as Many as Seven Abortions

New figures from the British government show hundreds of teenagers in the U.K. Are having multiple taxpayer-funded abortions with three who had several government-funded abortions before their 20th birthday.

The Daily Telegraph newspaper obtained official NHS figures using a Freedom of Information Act request and determined that two teenage girls had their seventh abortion in 2010, the most recent year during which the government has figures. Another four teenage girls had six abortions paid for at taxpayer expense. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2012 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Secret Abortions Teen Girls Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Silent Day Returns for 2012, 60 Girls Canceled Abortions in 2011

Last year, when thousands of students across the nation participated in the Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity, 60 girls canceled their abortions. Now, director Bryan Kemper is urging students to join in again.

Every year, more and more teenagers and college students prepare for the next Pro-Life Day of Silent Solidarity, where the ubiquitous red tape will be present again. Students from all 50 states and other countries will 'speak up" on Tuesday, October 16th for unborn children who can't speak for themselves. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Secret Abortions In Teen Girls

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,