Where Have You Been? - Page 3 of 4

I've been just in this island my whole - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Feb, 2017 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2004 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Where Have You Been? - Page 3

For me this is realy sad, I havent been out of the US ever. I havent realy been around the US alot either. But anyways, inside the US, I've been to Ohio(I live there...), Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Virginia. Not a whole lot of places, sadly. >_>'

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2004 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Been You Where

Which part of Southern California?. California is one of my favourite States in the US. I like Arizona a lot too.

14th Aug, 2004 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

QUOTE (ShadowNinja @ 13-Aug 04, 7:47 PM)
Not a whole lot of places, sadly. >_>'

Ah, you're still young. You have lots of time to travel around.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2004 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Page 3 Been You Where

Okay, in Southern California I've lived in Los Angeles, Carson, Hawthorne, (only 5 miles east of the beach!), Rosemead, Montclair, East Los Angeles (where 90% of the people are Hispanic), Anaheim (just 2 miles north of Disneyland!), Orange, Whittier, North Long Beach, Lake Elsinore (just 1 mile north of the actual lake!) and Riverside. When I was younger my father worked as a projectionist so we kept moving every few years for higher paying jobs. After graduation, I moved around until I married & then stayed in the same apartment for 6 years. After I divorced, I moved around every few years again. It's so different with my husband, he's lived in the same house in Los Angeles since he was born. Oh, he did live in Anaheim with me for 2 months, but when we broke up he went home to Los Angeles again. I did like living in Lake Elsinore but I was in a relationship that didn't work out after 2 1/2 years. If Lake Elsinore wasn't so expensive I think I'd be living there today.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2004 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Been You Where

Lots of places. I've lived in:
Maryland
Virginia
Greece
Australia (3 places)
Arizona
Idaho
Washington State
Missouri

and visited many more including

Every state on the mainand USA and
Aruba
Bahamas
Bermuda
Mexico
Costa Rica
Hawaii
Alaska
Italy
France
England

Um, ther may be more ....

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2004 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Where Have You Been?

I have been mostly in Europe but this is going to change soon, because I have a big trip planed for next year

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2005 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Where You Been - Page 3

Places I've lived: Ohio, Utah, Washington State, and California, in various cities in each state.

Places I've visited and stayed at least overnight: Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Maryland, Delaware, New York (NY City), New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Kansas, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Hawaii, and British Columbia, Canada.

20th Feb, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Where You Been Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

I've been just in this island my whole life and have not left yet. I have been to Scotland and Wales if that counts for 'countries' and of course I'm in England.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Where Have You Been?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,