Where Have You Been? - Page 2 of 4

I was born in Argentina, but lived most of - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Aug, 2004 - 6:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Where Have You Been? - Page 2

Oh boy.

Every state in the NE USA Cali. AZ SE canada
England
Czech Republic >My home country<
France

It seems like a lot, but i dont remember most of them..i was quite young.
(eng france)

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2004 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Been You Where

Born in NY, lived in Toronto, then moved to Trinidad & Tobago. Visited Barbados and Grenada. Moved back to Florida. Visted Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Washington DC, Maryland, Illinois, Kentucky, Iowa, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Arizona and I live in Minnesota now. I also drove over the border to Mexico while I was in Arizona.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2004 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Where Have You Been? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I've lived in Illinois my entire life. Born in Chicago, currently living in the western suburbs, with a few years spent in southern Illinois where I attended the university.

I've spent a week in Hawaii and Ontario, Canada. I've visited or passed through most of the United States (except for the east coast and the deep south). Most of my vacations are spent hiking in the southern Appallachian mountains, including North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, and Georgia.

I'm very fond of the Shining Rock Wilderness in North Carolina, where Cold Mountain is located (the namesake of the novel and motion picture). If I were to move to the southeast, I'd probably choose Asheville, North Carolina, which is a city of 70,000 in the midst of some very beautiful landscapes.

When my wife accompanies me (along with our yellow labrador retriever) we rent a nice cabin for the week and go on day hikes. When I'm alone or with a buddy I like to backpack, traveling deeper into the wilderness. I'm planning a week of backpacking in the High Peaks region of Adirondack Park, New York this October.

Closer to home (less than 8 hours driving) my favorite places are Red River Gorge in Kentucky (with many natural stone arches) and Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park in the Upper Peninsula, Michigan (with Lake Superior sunsets).

I'd like to travel more extensively, including abroad, but there never seems to be enough free time to do everything I want.

Any other hikers in this forum?

11th Jul, 2004 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Been You Where

I've been outside of the U.S. only a few times, and only to parts of Mexico on the Baja Peninsula -- Tijuana, Ensenada, Rosarito Beach, and Bahia de Los Angeles on the Sea of Cortez...

Within the States I've been to or lived in or stayed in: Washington (born there), Oregon, California (live here and grew up here), Nevada (lived there), Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Tennessee (lived there), Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Massachussetts, Washington DC...

Have traveled through: New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and probably some others I can't remember... and I think that's it. Woefully un-travelled :/

Roz

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2004 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Been You Where

Been in every U.S. state except for the New England area, including Hawaii. I was less than 40 miles from Alaska earlier this year but didnt quite make it, so still haven't been there. Outside the U.S. I've lived in Argentina, travled to Mexico, Canada, England France and Brazil. I've passed through Peru, Bolivia and Paraguay. I would like to visit some remote islands in the South Pacific someday.

13th Jul, 2004 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?

This may end up being one of my longest posts ever. laugh.gif

Born in SW Wyoming, lived there for a year. Moved to Salt Lake City, UT, then Dallas, TX, then Salt Lake again. Then we moved to Idaho, lived in five different small communities there, mostly on farms. When I was 15, we moved to the Central Coast of California (5 hours from both LA and San Francisco).

I then joined the USAF, so returned to Texas (San Antonio) for basic training and tech school. Went from there to England (Huntingdon, outside of Cambridge), then to Biloxi, Mississippi, then to Germany (just outside of Kaiserslautern), then to Warner Robbins, Georgia.

After getting out of the AF, we moved to northern Minnesota, then Utah, then Arizona, then Michigan, which is where we still live.

As for visiting places: I have been in every state (continental US) west of the Mississippi except for Oregon and Washington. I haven't visited Maine, Florida or Maryland in the eastern US. I have been in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario. Overseas, I have been in Wales, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, England, and Germany. I spent three months in Saudi Arabia (snorkelled in the Red Sea smile.gif )

I think that about covers it all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2004 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Where You Been - Page 2

Let's see, I've been to Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, North and South Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and North Carolina. These were just short trips for vacations and such. I did live for a short time in Aiea, Hawaii, I really loved it there. The place where I stayed overlooked a shopping center called Pearl Ridge and I could see the Arizona Memorial from the lanai. Someday I would love to go back. Oh, I almost forgot, I was in Canada for a very short time, like about 5 minutes. biggrin.gif I would love to see England, especially the Wigan area because that's where my husband, Paul, is from.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2004 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Where You Been Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I was born in Argentina, but lived most of my life all over Southern California. I've traveled to Arizona, Utah, Oregon, Washington, Texas, Florida, Illinois, Washington DC, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho & New Mexico. Then went on vacation to England, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, France, Monaco, Mexico, Peru, & Chile (when I was a little girl for 1 night). I visited Canada (British Columbia) & Vancouver Island. I would like to travel to Ireland someday. I thought it was so beautiful when I flew over it to get to London.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Where Have You Been?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,