Screen Resolution - Page 2 of 4

Well the Winter skin is up and has most (about - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 18th Mar, 2004 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Which Screen Resolution is closest to what you use?
  WebTV       0.00%
  640 x 480       0.00%
  800 x 600       23.08%
  1024 x 768       53.85%
  1280 x 720       15.38%
  1440×900       0.00%
  1600×1200       0.00%
  2048×1536       7.69%
  Higher or Different Resolution       0.00%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Everything appears so different!
11th Mar, 2004 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Screen Resolution - Page 2

I am glad you like it. Most of the features are gone though. Can you live with that for the sake of screen resolution? Have you tried changing your display to 800 x 600 to see what it looks like? These questions are related to both feedback and finding out what matters most to members. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2004 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Resolution Screen

I tested the dial-up skin. I like it. I will probably stay with the default one though so that I have all of the "goodies" since I have already adjusted to it anyway, but I really do like the new one too.

12th Mar, 2004 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Screen Resolution Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I may introduce one more skin... I am not sure yet when, but I hope for it to contain all if not, most of the features of this skin but in white.

12th Mar, 2004 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Resolution Screen

Since I generally use 1024x768 screens, I would prefer a skin similar to the default skin in content, but like the "dialup" screen in format. I also, personally, prefer cooler colors such as blue or green. That is actually one of the things I like most about the new skin - the color.

Another point about using larger screen resolutions is that it makes it easier for me to use windows that aren't "full screen" to read things. I can make a relatively small window that contains all the information, but is easier to scan across. This is especially nice on my 19" screen at work, although I use it frequently on my laptop as well.

NightHawk

12th Mar, 2004 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Resolution Screen

Well here is a preview of the new skin... I will load this one up with all the features, at least most, as the default one has loads! It will meet higher skin resolutions and be very easy to read. It may not have things like banner theme, etc.

Screen Resolution
Screen Resolution (Hover)

12th Mar, 2004 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Screen Resolution

The dial-up skin is very nice -- as Nighthawk said, the colors are soothing, and the look and feel is very comfortable. But I do miss the fancy features on the default smile.gif

Hey, I like that new design, JB smile.gif I'll check that out once it's available.

I normally use the 1024x768 resolution, because I like to see more on the screen. With a larger monitor and 800x600, the edges of objects and fonts are not as smooth, and the screen displays less of the pages. I get tired of scrolling...

Roz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2004 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Screen Resolution - Page 2

Interesting enough I use a 14" monitor that is about 5 years old to do all my work, and as you can see I have lots of work to do with graphics and the net, so only from feedback do I know what everyone else wants to 'see'.

18th Mar, 2004 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Screen Resolution Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

Well the Winter skin is up and has most (about 90%) of the features of the default. I was thinking of making it 100% width of the screen, but then I thoguht that might be a bit much so it will be 90% of any screen size. We will not be having any more skins and will just seek to develop / enhance the ones we have now.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Screen Resolution

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,