Soylent Green

Soylent Green - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Soylent Green
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2011 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Soylent Green

Soylent Green

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Soylent Green"?

Soylent Green
Soylent Green (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2011 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Green Soylent

In an overpopulated futuristic Earth, a New York police detective finds himself marked for murder by government agents when he gets too close to a bizarre state secret involving the origins of a revolutionary and needed new foodstuff.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Soylent Green
A Friend

Soylent Green Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I saw this movie when I was young and I loved it. Now what really gets me is that in the movie you had a company that produced food wafers that were Yellow, Blue and Red. Each one gave you a different amount of certain food to help you as you need whether protien fruit or veggies as needed. The fact that there was food shortages they came up with a new wafer called soylent green. What bothers me is there is a company in Europe that has produced food substitute wafers called soylent Red and soylent yellow. Makes me wonder *smile*.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Soylent Green
A Friend

Green Soylent

Yeah, this is a good old movie. I remember watching it when I was a kid. The premise is relevant and the plot believable. But it is old so it would seem corny now.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Soylent Green
A Friend

Green Soylent

Yes I understand that but look up soylent yellow red or yellow on the internet it is scary that we may soon have soylent green too.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Soylent Green
A Friend

Soylent Green

Oh my goodness, they have made something from soy and lentil and called it soylent. That is crazy. How the old times are coming back again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Soylent Green
A Friend

Soylent Green

Yeah see what I mean. Does no one watch movie and see that we are following some interesting old Science Fiction movies now?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Soylent Green
A Friend

Soylent Green Movies Music Fashion & Sports

It's funny how as things go around they come back around again. Back to the movie and the fact that they actually have something called by this name, I recommend everyone watch this movie now.

> TOPIC: Soylent Green

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,