Sinead O'connor

Sinead O' Connor - Music, Dance - Posted: 6.3 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 28 85 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Best of  Sinead O' connor
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2011 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,317
Avg: 3.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 926.18 FP
Charm: 331

Sinead O'connor

I hardly recognized her when I saw the new pictures of her. What happened? I remember her with her very short hair and beautiful eyes and features.

Attached Image QUOTE
It's hard to believe this is the same woman who once declared she would never be without a head of shaven hair.

Sinead O'Connor became renowned for having a bald head after she stared into the camera and sang the now iconic song, Nothing Compares 2 U.

But the Irish singer was almost unrecognisable and looked dowdy as she performed at the Manchester International Festival Pavilion Theatre on Friday.

Slightly heavier, barefoot and wearing a blue trouser-suit she belted out the tracks on her latest album Home.

The album is different from her more recent compilations and sounds more like the hits which gave her world-wide fame in the 1980s and 90s. Source 9

Attached Image

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2011 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oconnor Sinead

Sinead O'Connor's internet sex quest

Sinead O'Connor is looking for broadminded love in all the blog places. Complaining that "her-moans" have got the best of her, the Irish singer has taken her sex quest to the internet, calling for a sex partner on her blog and on twitter. Ref. Source 7
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 1,463
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 40.9%
[+] Gain: 10,768.75 FP
Charm: 18

Sinead O'connor Dance & Music

Sinead O'Connor does look different, maybe its just age, anyway she was married this past month to her therapist and then later divorced him in the same month!

Post Date: 16th May, 2016 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 112
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.8%
[+] Gain: 152.28 FP
Charm: 1

Oconnor Sinead

Sinead O'Connor went missing since yesterday. The police found her today in the afternoon. Is Sinead O'Connor losing it? She has changed so much over the years.

Post Date: 6.4 Days Ago / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oconnor Sinead

Sinead O'Connor, in Facebook video, says she's battling mental illness. After the singer's initial Facebook post, an anonymous poster wrote she was "Safe, and she is not suicidal." Source 1a.
Post Date: 6.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,019
Avg: 1.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 35.7%
[+] Gain: 13.06 FP
Charm: 47

Sinead O'connor

Sinead O'Connor has always very outspoken about what she thinks but some years ago she began to do strange things as if she was still a teen trying to find her way. Now this explains what she must have been going through. I hope she is able to maintain control and dignity and it does not get the best of her.

Post Date: 6.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 3,549
Avg: 24.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 51,337.20 FP
Charm: 129

Sinead O'connor

Yeah, my thoughts and prayers go out to her. She was always very talented. Mental illness is a tough thing to battle because the drugs often have some powerful side effects and the stigma around metal illness is tough too. I wish this weren't the case. It's just an illness like any other.

Guest please SHARE: "Sinead O'connor" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Sinead O'connor
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Sinead O'connor

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.