Disco Bodyguard Squad Leader Thread - Page 2 of 3

Uhura will tap the guy on the shoulder and - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 29th Oct, 2011 - 12:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Only the Squad Leader should Post the actions of all characters in based on the game.
6th Oct, 2011 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Squad Leader Thread - Page 2

Uhura will watch Melanie while Major goes to change. he will then try to keep up with Melanie in the water and keep her near shore so she doesn't go too far in the deep.

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2011 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Thread Leader Squad Bodyguard Disco

Uhura and Major will try to get the guy to understand Melanie is not interested and hopefully he will leave easy or else Major will use some martial arts on him.

9th Oct, 2011 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Squad Leader Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I don't know if we can like do this or not but Major got a 20 so we'll say that only Uhura talks because she got a 3 and we don't want to start a fight.

12th Oct, 2011 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Thread Leader Squad Bodyguard Disco

I sent in my rolls. Uhura will only fight if it becomes necessary but she will just look on for now. I know I have to get my activity up wink.gif.

14th Oct, 2011 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Thread Leader Squad Bodyguard Disco

JB as you can see I got my activity back up. I hope that I can really maintain often thanks for being patient with me. We are going to leave the beach and get ready for whatever is next. Major will take something for his headache.

20th Oct, 2011 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Squad Leader Thread

We will try to dance around Melanie to ensure she is protected, also we want to take in our guns when we go in hopefully that shouldn't be a problem because we're bodyguards.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2011 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Squad Leader Thread - Page 2

Uhura will dance near to Melanie just enough to keep an eye on her. Major will try to find an upstairs place he can warn her of problems from above.

29th Oct, 2011 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Squad Leader Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

Uhura will tap the guy on the shoulder and tell him to back off because she is the bodyguard and if he doesn't budge she will just show him just a bit of the gun she is holding.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Squad Leader Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,